Chuba Akpom

Love that stupid looking trophy.

4 Likes

Nice. Good for him.

This however reminds of that stupid stat of how many irrelevant trophies Arsenal players won after leaving Arsenal.

2 Likes

Now you’ve reminded all of us of it. Cheers

1 Like

You are welcome my friend :kissing:

Coming to Middlesbrough and we will get £1-1.5m from sell-on apparently.

Nice

2 Likes

Will fit nice in aouar Warchest.

Did you guys know we got a fine from FIFA for putting a sell-on clause for English clubs when we sold him?

Nice stuff, sell-on clauses for clubs must feel like when you find money in an old pair of jeans.

2 Likes

Surprised you didn’t end with respect hale end

Should go without saying tbh

1 Like

Good, it neatly covers the transfer fee for Hot Spring Hugh, who btw, now that I’ve seen a picture of him, looks so stereotypically Nordic he probably shits meatballs and pisses Carlsberg :xhaka:

One of my all-time favourite Arsenal players. Hope he does well at Boro.

1 Like

£34k fine as punishment for a clause that’s gonna bag us £1500k? This is what it feels like to be a City fan.

9 Likes

I think we had to readjust the sell-on clause to be the same for any club.

BORO SIGN AKPOM

Middlesbrough have completed the signing of striker Chuba Akpom from PAOK for an undisclosed fee.

The 24-year-old scored 18 goals during his two years at the club, firing them to an unlikely title success in 2019 - PAOK started the season with a seven-point deduction - and was involved in successful Championship promotion campaigns with Hull City and Brighton during loan spells from Arsenal.

1 Like

Fair play to him, he did well in Greece and won a trophy or two. I think Championship is his level, he score you maybe 12 a season and work hard. But unless Middlesbourgh get into the premiership or he really hits it off in the championship. I think he probably play most of his career in the Championship.

1 Like

Congrats Chuba. Gets himself a move back home after a nice couple years abroad. Nets us €1.2m.

Lovely name. Lovely lad

1 Like

2 Likes

Chuuuuuuba!

We might see him in the PL next year if Boro manage to make it.

always nice for our academy boys to be doing well, nice one Chuba

3 Likes