Christopher Nkunku

Not sure, I feel Nkunku is an easier deal to do than Carrasco

2 Likes

Is this guy really worth pursuing considering there are a number of young CM’s out there with relatively good experience/ability already?

Can’t seem to get a gauge on him other than the generic Coquelin stereotype.

Yeah, cos Nkunku’s agent is gonna say it’s all sunshine and daffodils
 I read nothing into that

I can’t understand if he is a winger or an attacking CM. Maybe Ramsey’s replacement?

Dunno about anyone else but I hope we get him done for tomorrow. Exciting prospect

1 Like

I remember thinking he looked very talented against us in the preseason match we had against PSG in Singapore. Not the best game to form a judgement on but it’s the only exposure I’ve had to him.

He’s clearly been more in favour than Yaccine Adli for them this season. Again, don’t know if that says anything?

So this one looks the most likely according to Ornstein. Fairly quiet thread for a player who might sign today

1 Like

He’ll come if PSG sign Geuye I think

Would love this signing.

2 Likes

Step aside Real or proper or true fans, you ain’t nothing if you are not Fanfan

I’ve just looked him up on Wikipedia and it said this:

Does this mean he has signed for us?

Yeah bro

1 Like

Guess he is gonna be Ramsey’s replacement.

This kid is 21 but looks 12

1 Like

Orny saying this is unlikely now.

Yep Orny says it’s not likely to happen now. Shame - the entire January window and we only managed to loan a fringe winger from Barcelona.

Not that unhappy. Unless they were defenders, I wasn’t that bothered about buying/loaning anyone in this window.

1 Like

Does this rekindle any hopes?

Underwhelming end to the window if that’s true.

There better be a madness in summer to make up for it, hopefully we get back back in the CL one way or another.

1 Like

But it’s not just us though. There is very little movement all over Europe.

They hype this window every year, and every year very little happens.