Chelsea

He’s their Gerrard

6 Likes

His brother A. Trialist is better imo

1 Like

was this in response to calum from the Tierney thread? briefly saw something similar earlier

Sky sources understand Hertha Berlin have completed the signing of 18-year-old Chelsea striker Daishawn Redan .

He has signed a four-year contract in a deal believed to be worth £5m.

Such a talented player, I can’t believe they’re letting him go. Must be because they have like a million youth players. Probably a hefty sell-on clause, too.

They do have a big stockpile of youngsters… I guess they are getting bored with managing 27 loan contracts.

Bayern snubbed. You love to see it

Not good for us tbh. He’s good and maybe now they got somebody that’ll actually use him instead of playing Pedro.

Shame our Pedro’s will still be getting lots of game time.

could turn out to be one of the worlds best

:giroud3:

Fucking hell (if true)

180k for a player who hasn’t even done one solid season in the top flight is ridiculous. Figure can’t be true.

Let alone one solid 90 minutes

That number probably isn’t correct, but either way it’ll be six figures. A case of right time, right place for CHO. Good work by Chelsea though, they’ve tied down a few of their youngsters this summer. I reckon Lampard has a lot to do with that. If you’re Mason Mount for example, would you really relish having Sarri as your boss?!

1 Like

More inclined to believe the 100K figure but yeah football is bonkers and if you’re English with a decent amount of promise you’re gonna be ballin’

it’s way to much money but money is the least of Chelsea’s worries, for them they have a decent young player who is committed

1 Like

:eyes:

4 Likes
7 Likes

hahaha that’s savage

This season may have some serious comic relief

NBC saying that Chelsea are in a “project” er no…they’ve been punished for violating rules and are under a ban. Why is Frank already getting an easy ride?