Chelsea

I think they are just getting whoever they can get, who they already have, just sell whatever amount others will pay.
It will be a huge loss but it is what it is. They probably know their players for sale, don’t worth that much

It’s monopoly money and the prem is a cash cow.
Its pointless trying to dissect these clubs finances and what they are doing.
There’s a saftey valve of sorts being in this League and the money isn’t drying up anytime soon.

1 Like

I rate that Zakaria
Looks a good player in the middle of the park

I’m not prepared to do any hard graft on this one but do they have a problem in terms of the 25 man squad yet? Or the homegrown thing?

I’ve not heard one pundit talk about how difficult it will be for Potter to get all these players game time.

I believe not. I was watching something on Sky Sports explaining how as things stand all their players can get registered because they fall some Born after 2001 rule

1 Like

I want to believe but this is the guy reporting it:
20230120_225948

1 Like

Meh another hopium story about the Chav cunts being potentially punished for being the big sack of shit cunts that they are. Nothing doing here.

4 Likes

Never knew there was a cap on contract lengths.

Azpi 500 games today. Been a great signing for them and should have a bigger profile.
Top defender and good competitor.

3 Likes

Get them fucking done. For something.

Utter bastards getting away with criminal activity

2 Likes

Graham hit the jackpot today.
There’s simply too much talent in the squad now.
He gets Caicedo in now too and he might as well let the run on autopilot.

Reckon they may get CL football now.

1 Like

That would be some comeback. You really think they can make up that ground?

1 Like

9 points behind 4th having played a game more… those teams will not fuck up 4th

Bought for peanuts and will depart a club legend

Top level servant

5 Likes

For all the stick they get on transfers, they have done good work on a few players like this over the years.

2 Likes

You need to lay off whatever medication you’re on

He’s a throughly unlikeable person tho

2 Likes

Thought that was about me.
I thought “wtf did I do do?”

Now clocked you’re talking about Azpi.

4 Likes

:joy::joy: no not you GC

1 Like

It’s gonna be tough, not gonna argue that. Didn’t say it was a certainty. Only reason I’m saying they may do it is because of Man Utd and Newcastle holding the last 2 spots in the Top 4.