Chelsea

Vermin and a historically poor club.
Chelsea built its modern day ‘history’ on dirty Russian money. They should be stripped of all the trophies under Romans tenure .
Vile club .
Fuck’em

6 Likes

I’m not an accountant so I dunno what the hell I’m talking about here so excuse me in advance.
From what I was listening to yesterday, Chelsea are bound to have FFP problems as things stand, especially if they sign Caicedo, Madueke and Thuram on top as it’s expected.

The idea is that they’ll worry about when the time comes(next season) and they hope they’ll be able to move on players in their squad by then to fix the books.

In other words, expect Chelsea to take over from Barca as the shop that people go to get once highly rated players for cheap.

Which is why it surprises me that he’s gone there given the ties to a man who wasn’t just a normal Russian bloke, but literally best mates with the dude that’s decided to fuck his country.
I hope we never ever have to deal with Shitkar again, fucking rapeseed oil farming cunts.

5 Likes

They still sing his name too.

The window isn’t over yet.

A lot of people forget that before Abramovich, Chelsea were going broke and were a yo yo club.

They were an average London club similar to the likes of Crystal Palace and QPR and like them were often around the relegation places with crowds of about 20k. with Arsenal, spurs and even West Ham being much better supported.

This is what it was like.

5 Likes

I don’t see the relevance of playing this card over and over.

Sorry that was a typo - the “will” was supposed to say “well”.

UEFA already put us on the watchlist last summer haha

1 Like

We should make a lot of fuss going after mediocre at best players to make Boehly waste his money.

1 Like

Even Chelsea fans… :rofl:

Allow it.

Nice weekend for them on field, kept the margin from the top to 19 points even if they have played a game more than the leaders.

1 Like

Yup, huge win for them today to stay in the race for the Top 10. If they keep up their form, their bigger West London brothers above them in the table might have to start taking notice.

4 Likes

Chelsea have had a 75 million pound bid accepted by Tottenham for the supporter
who kicked out at Ramsdale.
The supporter has agreed personal terms and is having a medical this morning.

2 Likes

You have to start wondering what really went down in that meeting between Chelsea and Shakhtar.
Srna being invited by Chelsea last week. Chelsea suddenly “dropping” their interest. Chelsea somehow entering the frame as soon as we were about to strike a deal. Shakhtar strangely celebrating the Mudryk transfer publicly and Srna accompanying Mudryk when he was presented at the ever empty Stamford Bridge.

Feels like much more than just a sporting move here.

6 Likes

Yeah some side deals being struck for sure. The promise of friendlies to generate extra money. Iirc there was a clause like that in the Barca-Santos contract for Neymar.

1 Like

Had it not been for the cars parked there I’d have wagered that photo was taken at the greyhound racing. They pulled a bigger crowd than the football for years.

1 Like

I remember the West Indies playing cricket at the Bridge in 1980

4 Likes

This doesn’t even include Noni Madueke, Caicedo or whoever else they’ve signed in the time it took me to type this.

I’m honestly not sure what they’re going to do with the squad bloat come this summer. Yes, Felix will go back to Atletico but look at some of the other names.

Who is paying for Christian Pulisic? Maybe a midtable team in in England or top six team in Germany? That’s not bringing in the big bucks.

And while they’ve recruited younger in some positions it runs counter to what Clearlake talked about in terms of building.

The one mystery piece for me (which I thought about after the Mudryk signing) was their stated intention to get into multi-club ownership. I wonder if Clearlake and Shakhtar had discussions about a partnership of some sort. Maybe not full ownership, but an ownership stake which would allow Chelsea to shuttle players back and forth. Because right now it looks like Chelsea are closing off pathways for their academy products. Okay, maybe their products aren’t at the level but again, it conflicts with Clearlake’s stated aim of a “project”.

I think the one thing that could really bail them out financially is Newcastle.

Maybe they really want to go the Arsenal route…
shipping out players for discount price, or even free

It would be very interesting to see if they eat money on a bunch of guys. It’s not unusual in baseball to eat a bunch of salary on a guy so maybe Clearlake don’t have an issue with it.