Chelsea

The size of his ego is only surpassed by the hype.

Maybe. No issue trying to win his place back especially if his competition is Mason Mount. But at this point he’s cycled through so many coaches and none of them seem to rate him.

The hype around him was and is absolutely preposterous. The clip of that guy from Pawn Stars talking about him will always crack me up.

1 Like

The what? Link please. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got to love Mount’s PR machine

yeaaaaaah i still dont rate him

3 Likes

breaking:

colleagues say good things about colleague.

2 Likes

It’s baffling to me. Seems a totally competent player who got time at Chelsea because of their transfer ban and parlayed that into a bigger reputation than warranted. Without that embargo he’s probably already playing for West Ham.

2 Likes

Mount was pretty good a 18 months ago. He was vital to Chelsea winning the CL.

He has been poor the past year for both club and country. He hasn’t earned the trust he gets, simple.

I think what was most vital was KdB leaving that match with a broken face.

KdB was awful anyway, just like he usually is in the CL KO stages. :grin:

1 Like

Hmm I’d say it’s more to do with Aguero not having played

Yep he’s been shit. Probably means he scores now but Onana has been about the only good Belgian player. Eden Hazard has been pretty good too.

Our shape has been good just felt like we were only gonna score from a set piece at times or if Hakimi got space in the box to deliver or shoot

1 Like

Wrong thread. :grin:

Cba to move it now lol

1 Like

When you’ve reached the point where you have to start saying “look! The data says he’s actually not as bad as you thought he was!” then I think you’ve basically already lost.

2 Likes

Eye test vs data

The war of our times

3 Likes

What I took from the Mason Mount puff piece

• Works hard. Lots of pressures
  • Versatile
  • Every coach loves him

Mason Mount is the new James Milner

2 Likes

Fofana is on the road to AbouDiabyville.

2 Likes

FofanaCuellar

2 Likes