Chelsea

It’s an age thing ,you convince yourself of things being better than they really was.
The snake game on a Nokia for example.

Snake on the 3210 was amazing then, and still amazing to this day

Your drinking. Everything seems good.

3 Likes

Snake was amazing. That’s an erroneous take.

2 Likes

Fucking millennials in denial here. Boomers know.

1 Like

This crap panenka from Gallagher to effectively lose the shootout… :gabriel: :poldi:

Seeing Chelsea fans absolutely losing it over this match. All that hyping for Gallagher. :rofl:
Also, that Colwill gets so much shit.

I like the commentator’s little laugh :sweat_smile:

But yeah, what even is that?! Don’t see many worse penalties than that. Saw Twitter folk comparing it to Pat Nevin’s. So of course I had to look it up. Gallagher’s is probably worse.

3 Likes

“Oh-haha!”

:joy:

1 Like

Surely the Pires/Henry one would be the worst ever.

There are a lot of contenders. This one from 2016 will always have a special place in my heart

2 Likes

I think Pat Nevin’s is worse. Gallagher’s had more pace on the shot. With Nevin, I think even if the GK had dived in the other direction, he probably had time to save it.

That’s just it though, the GK had to move a bit for Nevin’s, whereas for Gallagher’s he didn’t. And not sure about the pace, there was pace in the run up, but the shot was lame.

LMAO. Get fucked.

1 Like

That is quite possibly one of the worst penalties I have ever seen.

1 Like

Cheeky little grin on the goalie’s face. :slight_smile:

I know its only pre-season but these cunts dont look great. Based on this game, they will have the same problems as last year. They look really average playing 4atb, better wtih 5atb but they dont really have the goal threat. Good times.

4 Likes

Both them and Man Utd have a bit of a light squad.
I think Man Utd can get around it with EL but Chelsea could be fucked being in the CL. Azpi looks totally finished as well. They should take whatever Barca offer for him and Alonso and run away.

They’ve got lots to do in the market. Could see 4-5 extra signings by the end of the window.

Of course he had to use excuses. Barring KK, that was your best team for the majority of the game pal.

Also, once again an unnecessary comment from him that I doubt will go down well in the dressing room. He’s digging himself into a hole. I can honestly see him sacked within the next year.

4 Likes

What’s the deal with Azpilicueta? I thought he was leaving?