Chelsea

Like that little shit that worked at Flingers in Office Space
Waiter GIFs | Tenor

4 Likes

They have no choice right now.
Their entire backline is missing and the attack just lost Lukaku.

They will certainly not do what Roman would do for instance - when he brought Essien in a stacked midfield.

Lets wait and watch

2 Likes
4 Likes

What dickhead gets Pulisic on his shirt(twice). :joy:

3 Likes

Loool

1 Like

Serves him right

9 Likes

Chelsea are having a good window but most new owners want to make a statement, especially when it’s a successful club, although there is no way the spending of Abramovich will be repeated.

Their main goal scorers last season, Lukaku and Werner, couldn’t score goals and they also lost several defensive first team players so they were always going to make a few big signings.

Saying that, the players they’ve bought are top quality so it’s likely they’ll be top four again.

Penhousery from Jorginho. Incredible :joy:

Much as I still like it, maybe “fucked” ought to be deleted from the thread title. No? Okay, but things have changed a bit over the last while.

1 Like

We’ve jinxed the fucked

1 Like

Hard to really convey how big he is to USA national team fans. He broke through during 2018 WC qualifying when the team was really bad and almost carried a horribly mismanaged team to the WC through the Hex. He was also a marketing executive’s dream. Young, good looking, clean cut, white, nice family. Soccer is still very much a rich person’s sport in the USA so the Federation was all about him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgBfXNTIfE3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Oh Lukaku…
Keep spreading the anti-Chelsea propaganda though… :smiling_imp:

He really doesn’t like them. :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks, mods, for taking my suggestion of a few days ago. Pains me, though, to realise how the chavs have pulled themselves around so quickly from fucked to un-fucked. Cunts.

3 Likes

Can’t find the article referred in the video but this is what will change with Chelsea
The massive financial incentives players received at Chelsea is going away, the advantage Chelsea had over other clubs will slowly wither away and they have to rely on smart management like the rest of us.

Don’t let the transfer spend fool you, their glory days are over.

2 Likes

That rebuilt backline looks good on paper but their midfield is still old as shit.

I don’t rate Mount at all, Pulisic isn’t great and can’t stay healthy, Werner is shit, Sterling is an excellent buy right now but I do have questions about the miles on the legs.

1 Like

I understand. I still feel the same way about Zaha (@Stroller can verify). The pain never really leaves you but you’ll learn to live with it.

I miss the Kurt angle gif

1 Like

Hopefully Eddie Howe won’t make a fool of me the upcoming season…

3 Likes