Chelsea

Simone Inzaghi.

2 Likes

Phone autocorrected Simone to Simeone lol

1 Like

Is that Simone Inzaghiā€™s music I hear!?!!!

2 Likes

BAH GAWD HES CASHING IN

2 Likes

Lautaro Martinez with the steel chair! Bah gawd heā€™s taken out Tuchel!

4 Likes

Somebody get some EMTs out here!

1 Like

This last 2 months is Tuchelā€™s first rough spell at Chelsea, itā€™ll be very interesting to see how he responds and I think heā€™ll respond well. He was outstanding between January to October, winning a CL, having 3 wins vs Pep and getting a top 4 place after sitting midtable.

If Leicester donā€™t fumble the ball at the half yard line and KdB stayed in the final he would have been out on his ear. Sliding doors.

Ultimately still wouldnā€™t have mattered as Tuchel won the Champions League.

2 Likes

Put himself in the boss seat before an ineffectual KDB left the final.
Good win at Villa on the last day off the season too.
Unrecognisable from the mess that Lampard had left behind.
In all the cups still this season and a big weekend coming up.

1 Like

I thought they lost against Villa, wasnā€™t it the win at Leicester the game before that secured it? Bounced right back after the FA Cup final loss.

@Joshua isnā€™t too incorrect mind, Leicester lost too many games in the run-up while Chelsea stayed strong.

Well yeah it was Leicester who lost it in fairness but the CL run and win was never on and a major triumph for Tuchel.
You maybe right on the villa game tbf. As it was top 4 ultimately didnā€™t matter.

1 Like

Oh for sure. Heā€™s a good coach but heading into the CL final there was definitely talk of him as a serial loser in big matches. Lost the UCL final with PSG, FA Cup with Chelsea.

All true but Klopp had been on a run like that with Dortmund and Liverpool before the CL win over spurs.
You get there in the end. Back to back CL finals is pedigree.

4 Likes

The rot is setting inā€¦long may it continue :grin:

:pray: :pray:

He probably would of been on the bench anyway :arteta:

1 Like

Exactly what Lukaku was after youā€™d imagine

2 Likes

No self respecting club would play him again, he burned his bridges with the interview and was well aware of what he was doing.

3 Likes