Chelsea

BAH GAWD!

What has possessed Lukaku lol

1 Like

Innit.

@Phoebica gives more of a shit about Chelsea than the players do.

3 Likes

ā€œTuchel screwed Tuchelā€

3 Likes

Lol die on that Pepe hill

Nobody:
Castiel: buh buh Pepe!

Your double standards are nearly as bad as that shit Reddit humour lol

1 Like

OA only just recovered from the Laca thread and you boys want to end the year with this :eyes:

Ainā€™t a double standard tbh

Lukaku doesnā€™t just have one hot season held up by penalties, not quite the same is it

This barely registers as a 2 on the OA bitch fit richter-scale, I canā€™t wait to see what tonight brings, the holidays and alcohol always bring out the best in this place.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll say this, youā€™re a 100 + striker you should be more adaptable than to 1 system.

3 Likes

Yeah fair but Chelsea knew who they were signing.

Additionally when said striker isnā€™t getting passed to what are you supposed to do? If a striker gets barely anyone service how do they score goals? Unless youā€™re asking them to score off a single chance a game?

I suppose you have to ask was it Tuchel who demanded the transfer?

Lukaku has scored goals for many clubs I donā€™t think adaption is an issue.

I watched the Brighton game, again how many times he was straight up ignored was obscene. Very difficult to get much done with little opportunity to do so.

4 Likes

Yep.

A system that results in defenders being the top scorers isnā€™t really one thatā€™ll challenge for the league or worth raving about .

1 Like

This is true but when they signed him they knew exactly what kind of striker theyā€™d be getting. And theyā€™ve chosen to play nowhere near the kind of system that would get anything out of him.

Itā€™s not like the system is getting goals out of anyone in particular really. Tuchel had failed offensively with Chelsea.

Iā€™d say that Lukaku could easily get 25 goals in the league if Chelsea just put the ball into him a few more times a game rather than expecting him to feed off scraps all the time. Lukaku is never a Ā£100m striker but heā€™s definitely capable of being a goal machine.

Think his failure is much more on Tuchel than anybody else.

It actually says a lot about football right now. Lukaku is a decent player but heā€™s elevated up the list because of what isnā€™t out there now.

6 Likes

No doubt. Wouldnā€™t put this guy in any discussion for elite striker in the years gone by but right now heā€™s got he of the worlds best

2 Likes

Agreed.

Could go back to the 90s and give you a player like Skhuravy.
Much better player but wouldnā€™t make anyone top 10 strikers in the world back then.
He was a better player than Lukaku too.

Three separate quotes from Lukaku where heā€™s saying heā€™ll return to Inter and not when heā€™s old and grey. Heā€™s 28 until he turns 29 next year. ā€˜Lautaro to come to Chelseaā€¦no need (laughs).ā€™ Heā€™s treating Chelsea like a gap year. This reminds me of the time Adebayor compared Milan to Beyonce lol. OA was live that day :rofl:

Romano must be on a wind up.

Wait is Simeone inter manager now?