Chelsea

Chelsea will win on aggregate and will likely do it without conceding a goal.

Oh god, they couldnā€™t possibly win this whole thing could they? The thought of that makes me ill.

1 Like

.:joy:

Iā€™m still trying to understand whatā€™s the hype with Reece James. We have literally 4 players on our books that can do a better job than the lad. :rofl:

1 Like

Remember this?

Wellā€¦

1 Like

Football twitter seems weird lol. full of people trying hard for retweets and likes all the time :joy:

5 Likes

Iā€™d take Kovacic over Xhaka immediately.

2 Likes

Idk. Strongly get the impression from looking at Kovacic that thereā€™s not a whole lot going on upstairs.

Chelsea fans are convinced heā€™s better than Partey. Must be something to it. :man_shrugging:

Definitely more than Xhaka though. At least when it comes to football. Donā€™t forget whom weā€™re talking about.

Honestly donā€™t see Werner lasting here. Not going too make it.
They need too sell and go all out for Haaland. Can see it happening and Werner going back to Germany.

They could include Timo in the deal as well no?
Good Haaland replacement.

1 Like

I think heā€™d run back now because he wouldnā€™t another foreign challenge.

1 Like
3 Likes

Chelsea fans worship a racist as their most important captain, youā€™ll forgive me if I discount their ability to assess situations.

1 Like

Well itā€™s not up for debate heā€™s the clubā€™s greatest captain. Heā€™s elite level as a captain.

2 Likes
1 Like

Here we go againā€¦

How very FUCKING dare they!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like