Chelsea

You were impressed, because top four, you literally said that. It wasn’t an impressive job.

How difficult is that too understand?

Story of his life

Oh please, seniel old fuck.

1 Like

Close.

It’s senile.

Impressed yes…they were shit but less shit than us and spurs with a worse first 11 in my opinion…impressed he managed top 4 with that squad… they had a bad year and they got top 6.

I’m not sucking him off mate I’m just saying the squad was awful.

Jesus christ you’re difficult

Also.

Didnt even see this fucking genius line. Me saying lampard getting top 4 was impressive considering his awful squad is like saying wenger getting 2nd when he should have definitely won the league with a much superior squad to Leicester.

You and your thick as shit mate are on one I swear to God.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even bother, brother.

The Lampard sacking was so long overdue I don’t even think he should have been given a second term. It’s crazy they were so hell bent on a German replacement.

I honestly think Allegri is as good a fit as any for the Chelsea job and Chelsea have an impressive history with Italian managers so it made sense to me.

3 Likes

This is faulty logic tho. Lampard doesn’t get to choose who Arsenal or Tottenham employ and what players they buy, he gets to play the teams put in front of him and he outperformed 16 of those teams.

2 Likes

Who does the guy that made Chelsea relevant think he is?
3 Likes

He probably thinks he’s the Chelsea owner

2 Likes

Some of these journalists have a blinkers on. LAMPARD IS NOT KLOPP…and there’s no evidence to suggest he ever will be.

If Klopp had picked up the same results at Frank did, he’d have been packing his bags on Christmas morning.

You can guarantee these journalists will be the first to question Tuchel’s coaching ability when Chelsea are knocked out of the Champions League.

5 Likes

Not only had Klopp already proven himself at BVB, but the talents difference between today’s Chelsea and 15-16 Liverpool are staggering. Here are the players who got the most minutes on that team Klopp inherited:

Mignolet, Clyne, Moreno, Can, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Firmino, Lucas Leiva, Lovren, Skrtel, Sakho, Benteke, Henderson, Ibe.

Klopp inherited three good players (Coutinho, Firmino, Henderson), a couple useful squad options (Milner, Lallana), and complete dross otherwise. Lampard had a team with near title winning levels of talent, at least on paper.

5 Likes

He also very quickly introduced a style of play that they recruited on. Basically he knew what his plan was.
Lampard has never shown much in that way.

3 Likes

I remember Chelsea before the PL and any supporter questioning Abramovich really needs to have a look at some old matches from the seventies and eighties.
Muddy pitches, half full stadium, rubbish players getting relegated every few seasons.

I hope Abramovich is listening and sells up, then we’ll see how these entitled supporters react to him.

2 Likes

TT confirmed

1 Like

The fuck are they thinking announcing it before they’ve done the photoshoot?

15 Likes

If Klopp performed how Lampard did at Chelsea then no Roman wouldn’t have kept him.

Chelsea’s squad 19/20 & 20/21 > Liverpool 15-16 & 16-17 though, so tipping Klopp would have done substantially better.

Apples and oranges.

2 Likes

Say Arteta had exactly the same results for Chelsea as he had for arsenal.

When would he have been sacked?

When?
  • Spring 2020
  • After Olympiakos
  • Summer 2020
  • Autumn 2020
  • Winless run
  • Winter 2020/21

0 voters

He’d have been sacked somewhere during the 1 win in 10 league run before the Chelsea win.

I’ll say either after the Wolves home defeat or Spurs in the NLD.

7 Likes

Tuchel will sort them out .
Maybe the hire’n’fire is the only way in management in modern times , throw into the mix a multimillionaire and you have a successful football club .
Shame Chelsea have no class nor History

4 Likes

When the big blue moon appeared over The Emirates stadium…No one at the club has the balls to sack him…Hate to admit it, we’re feckin stuck with him…

3 Likes