Chelsea Vs Arsenal (PL)

Yeah I really liked the link up in the final third

Top 2 player in the league

IMO he’s the best player in the league.

Let’s face the fact: we are not a big team anymore so this is our level. Some good moments and some shit moments. We aren’t finishing higher than 6th from now until who knows.

Between him and KDB imo

Cant beleive Madrid havent bought Hazard. Wtf are they doing? He is screaming to get out of that shithole.

3 Likes

Mkhitaryan created the most chances in the game (5)

KDB is a total baller but Hazard is better for me.

Carries Chelsea every season, it’s always on him no one else.

Imagine Hazard at City.

2 Likes

Until Liverpool we have to win them all or else.

1 Like

Disappointed we lost - game was mental… could have been 6-5 and we could have won if we were more clinical… but our play for long stretches was awful and we could barely keep possession, then bam! We score 2. Not going to overreact… we were about to get demolished then made a game of it and came back from 2 goals down and could have (should have) had lead going into HT…

Second half we were more solid but lacked any enough possession and composure. They deserved to win the second half, but we should have won first half on our chances alone.

So ratings:

Cech - wow… MOTM for me… really, really good. Other than the ridiculous passing from the back (which isn’t just him - it isn’t working atm) - 9

Bellerin - really bad game… no defensive nous and “cover” instincts… offers so little going forward, and was just really bad today - he is better than this - 3

Moose - god, I can’t stand this guy any more… another of our seriously deficient IQ footballers - 4

Papa - seems a waste of a signing, but I haven’t given up hope yet… better than the other two jokers, but not by much - 4.5

Monreal - not bad today honestly and deserved more… had a tough assignment, but did an ok job - 6

Xhaka - just get out… I seriously get angry watching him… lowest IQ Arsenal player I can recall in a while… to think I gave Arteta any stick - this guy is miles from him, let alone Cesc or Gilberto or Petit/Vieira - 2

Goozey - not bad… tough job playing next to Xhaka “i’ll jog around in brownian motion while you do all the work”… guy has guts, good little burst, and doesn’t seem braindead - still has a ways to go but decent today - 6

Micky - not enough for me… created a couple of dangerous moments and scored a peach (maybe should have been saved by a record signing?)… not sure what is going on with him… expected more so far this season… needs to step up - 6 (mostly on goal)

Ozil - one of his poorer games although to be fair it was tough without possession and Chelsea did a good job suffocating him… normally he is needed late to hold on and give us time with possession, but he wasn’t making it happen today - I had no issues with his sub… - 5

Iwobi - hot and cold… wasn’t terribly effective, but did do some nice things on the flank with Monreal and scored a nice goal, driving to the spot ahead of everyone else and burying it… faded badly - good sub to pull him off - 6.5

Auba - one of those days… strikers have them and it was his turn… strikers need to finish or it puts tons of pressure on us… the moment after he missed the sitter Chelsea when 2-0 IIRC… devastating moment and it took us a bit to recover… still love him and he will be our leading scorer and be fine - 4

Torreira - much better than Xhaka and had at least 2 superlative passes through the channel… great positional awareness and hard to just glide by (which can’t be said about most of our team)… was he partially to blame on the Alonso goal? I am not sure, but I’ll give him a pass on that until I get another look - like him so far - 7

Lacazette - ummm, wtf… awful appearance… couldn’t hold the ball, didn’t even do the pathetic minimum to force Hazard into the middle where he had help (to be fair, Bellerin sold him out), and generally was terrible… small sample so he’ll be better, but bad 20+ minutes - 3

Ramsey - no rating… ran around a bit while we were struggling for possession and got a nice shot, but I would have rather he looked for Auba far post there…

6 Likes

Aubameyang is fucking overrated.

1 Like

“What shampoo do you use?”

3 Likes

He’s not.

He’s a world class striker and its great for Arsenal that we have a player as good as this…

5 Likes

8 Likes

Aguero would have scored an hattrick today.

He does not play for Arsenal though so no he would not.

I think this is where Emery will be tested. I always wanted a new manager to win 5 games in a row. We haven’t done that in ages. Imagine the feelgood factor!

At the minute, though. It’s not looking good. Emery should have given us signs of inspiration in the first 2 games (he hasn’t), Ozil is still getting a free pass for playing shit by our manager and our fans, and our defence has no recognisable shape

He is just not a super sub kind of player.
Needs time on pitch imo

1 Like

I’m just happy our season can finally get started now these two piece of shit fixtures are out of the way

7 Likes

Agreed. We had a super sub in Giroud, but the powers that be decided to sell him.

Idiots