Chelsea Vs Arsenal (PL)

Iwobi shouldn’t have come off, he was our most reliable outlet throughout

1 Like

You didn’t answer the question.

Told you, fucking Bellerin, fucking Mustafi…

Imagine what we could do if we had a back line that could actually defend and sustain pressure.

More of these mugs need to be cut, some are being overpaid considering what they contribute.

2 Likes

To be fair Ozil was rubbish, but Aubameyang is not showing up in these big matches either, really disappointing and concerning, a top striker is nailing those sitters he had.

2 Likes

Drop Auba, Bellerin, Ozil, Xhaka and Mustafi for the next game.

1 Like

Deserved a point at the very least imo. First half of the first half was absolute wank. Thought we capitalised better after that. We’re going to be continuously undone by our defence all season. Can’t trust these guys at all.

1 Like

It’s the raised hope and the brutal comedown that makes it worse.

Before it was just camel shit shovelled on top of more camel shit.

1 Like

Yeah pretty much, You pay big money for world class talent to made the difference in the big moments against the best opposition. Very disappointing from Auba

The silver lining in his case is that this is an off day.

Whereas for some of these other players that’s them to a tee.

Did we have to make any? Özil and Iwobi can run for days and it’s the 2nd match of the season. Xhaka off was good and probably Bellerin off just because he’s useless.

What did I say last week? Why can’t we strive for a draw in the big games knowing we are inferior to the opposition? Emery went gung-ho.

But of course instead of evaluating him and the team. Wenger’s mentality. Wenger’s fault. Wenger’s players. Fuck me.

1 Like

Chelsea were the dominant team that second half. Deserved win for them tbh sadly.

Ah well onto West Ham. We got our first goals today now lets get our first win next weekend!

:red_circle::white_circle:

Lack of signing a winger is really hurting us, the only player we have that is 100% comfortable out there is Iwobi and even he has his moments. Nelson deserves some chances sooner than later.

2 Likes

Im just happy we actually gave them a game after the brutal first 20 minutes. Big improvements from last weeks game and a midfield pairing of guen and lucas is exciting stuff.

Hazard won them the game tbh. When he came on you could see how much this is Hazard FC. Many defensive mistakes and plenty to work on, but i would call it progress defo COYG

1 Like

30 minutes of Hazard brutalising Bellerin, something was always going to give. We have to accept that we can’t bolt down the hatches like Athletico Madrid or even Burnely for what it’s worth, these players aren’t drilled like that. So there has to be some form of positive play, we can’t soak up pressure for an entire half.

2 Likes

Worst start in the league since 1992

I also really like Eddie on the left when he gets to play. He young as fk tho, and in this system there is a defensive responsibility to go with the role.

I actually think there are many positives to take from this other than the result

7 Likes

@Electrifying

1 Like