Chelsea vs Arsenal (PL) - 21st of January

I’m pumped to be going to an arsenal game tonight with my friend as I love love sporting events with mates, even more so when it’s Arsenal, but I’m also really dreading it because I just know we’re going to get spanked by Chelsea and I hate losing to Chelsea.

Our record against them the last 15 years is just so dire and I don’t know why I’m doing this to myself. Gonna be freezing too.

1 Like

Chelsea easy 4-1 win .
If we can’t beat Sheffield United at home we sure won’t be going to Stamford Bridge and getting all 3 points . Another loss for Arteta and the alarm bells will start ringing .

1 Like

This game is at 1:45 AM here in India. Wondering if I should even bother.

I wouldn’t haha not with work in the morning

1 Like

No way I’d bother haha. For me the game is at 21:15 and even I am pondering if I should sit through it all!

1 Like

I was pondering watching Love Island instead but that’s too far :joy: just catch up tomorrow and watch us getting pied instead of Naz

Ik dacht serieus om half negen net zoals de andere wedstrijden…

Nope, was het maar zo. Vast vanwege de TV programmering dat alleen wij later spelen.

I don’t speak dutch but waar heb je het over

2 Likes

I once had a girlfriend who had a vast vanwege, but she always claimed the problem was my miniscuul van dijk

2 Likes

Flet fissen kammerat. Herinde snakkes der dansk.

1 Like

What does Flet fissen mean?

I think we have a fighting chance of winning a point tonight. I’d say 45 percent chance of loss, 45 percent draw and 10 percent we will win. I’d guess 1-1 if forced to guess a score line.

Regrettably without Auba and with both Laca and Ozil in relatively poor form it’s going to be hard for us to win.

1 Like

I agree.
I just can’t see us beating them so I think it will be a draw.
We played well Chelsea recently when we threw away the lead and lost to them.
I’ll go for a draw as well, I was going to say 2-2 but we tend to average about a goal a game so I’ll go for 1-1 and Pepe to assist Lacazette.

1 Like

@Cristo I haven’t read all the posts, so you may have answered this already, but are you sitting with the Chelsea fans tonight?

Yeah in the West Bank

@Cristo liberating the west Bank from the occupied forces. Gotta love him for it.

1 Like

I’m sure you remember me telling OA about the last time I sat in the Chelsea end at Stamford Bridge for Chelsea v Arsenal…

If not, it was this game…

Good luck

1 Like

Last year I was at Chelsea 3 Arsenal 2 where we should have won 4-2.

Oh well.

7 Likes