Chelsea vs Arsenal (PL) - 21st of January

I’m going negative like I did with Utd and hope we win.

Paper over the cracks second leg here. Chelsea are tiring and look a bit fatigued. Somehow can see it being quite an open game.
Luiz to score and celebrate in a 2 1 win.

1 Like

I’ll be at this game. Best mate is a chelsea scummer and managed to get us tickets so I’m gonna be at this.

Fuck I hope we beat these cunts, can’t deal with a loss to them.

1 Like

Are you in the home end?

Chelsea dominated Newcastle completely but have Tammy Abraham upfront which is good for us, Newcastle defender really well to be fair to them. Lampard is smart he will know how to counter us just like he did in the previous game.

Emery has taken any hope I have for this squad of players and thrown it in the bin.

Only thing I can think of is a win vs Bournemourh, Burnley, Newcastle and Olympiakos are all achievable and should help us play with a bit more confidence when we meet Everton and we can continue a good run of results. Just cant see us besting Chelsea.

we should’ve won last game if we hadn’t just run out of gas in the last half hour, maybe we won’t this time, they’re also sketchy still and just lost to Newcastle. We could get something here.

Wrong. It didn’t mention wanting Klopp in 2014.

9 Likes

West Bank

Love your work @JakeyBoy, fitting comment considering Klopp has just registered 1000 days unbeaten at home in the league.

4 Likes

This game worries me, but we’ll be right in there.

Honestly hope that we bring on Ceballos in some form.

This game is tomorrow? Had no fucking clue.

I’m envisaging another good performance for a big game, but ultimately coming away with nul points.

Genuinely feel like our scoring potential is capped at 1 goal.

3 Likes

I don’t have much hopes for this one. We are struggling for goals and we won’t have Auba, we can’t defend for 90 minutes, and we are away from home. Don’t see much of a chance of us get anything from this game.

2 Likes

What an absolutely lovely stat

5 Likes

It’s trivia. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure we might have done it more often to them.

97/98, 03/04 come to mind.

There was a season we smashed them 0-3 at their shithole, too (but I think the reverse fixture was 3-3)

99/2000, Kanu hatrick and Henry double late in the campaign 2-1 at Highbury.

1 Like

That sort of “trivia” is so stupid. “The teams who have beaten Arsenal the most are the best teams”. No shit.

4 Likes

It’s just triggering type of trivia to get likes and comments

2 Likes

It’s better suited to a Chelsea forum