Chelsea vs Arsenal (PL) 0-1

They’ve only lost once under Potter which was last weekend.

Even worse, they’ll bounce back from that 4-1 loss by beating the league leaders and rivals.

If I was a betting man I’d put £100 on an Auba brace.

0 0 at Brentford. 1 1 at home to united. 4 1 at Brighton.
Who’s in worse form.

1 Like

They are a very pedestrian team without Kante, James, and Rudiger.

I can see this being a kind of crap match between two sides that aren’t at their best, decided by the referee or a set piece goal. Sort of like Chelsea-United a couple weeks ago.

1 Like

The key is taking our chances. We did last week but failed at Southampton on this.
We have the players and while he’s going through this drought, others need to step up.
Put some last minute training into the set plays, corners, free kicks.
Odegaard free kick. 1 0 to The Arsenal.

2 Likes

For a long time I haven’t been this confident that we can beat the Chavs…
We could, and we should.

2-1 or 3-1 for me, WIN

3 Likes

Well, I dont watch their games but I know their results of late since he took over have been good.

I know ours have been too, but I also watch our games and I dont think we have been playing well.
We will need to see something different if we are going to win.

And so will they on the last 3 I just posted. 2 points out the last 9.
Lose this and a mini crisis starts for them. Newcastle away after this.

2 Likes

Maybe so

Doesnt stop me any less worried fella

Arsenal to win 3-1

It’s Chelsea. It’s a London derby. Even when we were shit we upped our game for this.They will too.
Potter has a good record against Arteta too.

This ain’t gonna be no stroll in the park.
We should definitely go for the win but let’s not underestimate them.

Some shitty Jorginho penalty and Jesus breaks his barren spell, 1-1.

Auba starts but subbed by 64.

1 Like

I think we can go there and be confident in our ability to perform. It’s completely realistic to be targeting 3 points. We’re top of the league, we have our key players fit. That should be our ambition.

Whether the performance translates to goals, that’s the question. As @Stroller said, we did enough to score a few against Southampton and were punished for being wasteful.

Can see us putting in a performance but not coming away with the result we deserve.

I want to say 2-1 but feel like it will be a draw.

3 Likes

This is the most worrying thing for me
Our failure to bury our chances

1 Like

They’re at home and if they lose, they’ll have gone four games without a win, which won’t go down well with their supporters, so there’s more pressure on them.

This means they’ll have to attack us but they’re also missing a few first team defensive players so we have to take advantage and catch them on the break.

It’ll be close and away to Chelsea won’t be easy so I’d settle for a draw and a good performance.

what’s the odds that Kepa is gonna be pulling worldies in this match :rage:

He won’t play. Injured.

So Mendy will play if he’s fit. Who else? Cudicini?

oh he is injured didnt realise that…well whatever goalkeeper faces us i reckon they are gonna be prime buffon against us.

1 Like

1 Like

Come on guys. we need to abandon this kind of attitude…

When we were really shit a few seasons back, we did not have any confidence going to Stamford
Now we are on top of the league and in good form, we still don’t feel good to go there…

When it is the time to win, go get it and be confident.
Win or lose we don’t know but we have a good team to give a good fight.
Jinx or bad omen won’t stop us, only our own performance.

18 Likes