Chelsea v Arsenal (PL)

I’d like to know what the 37 percent predicting something other than an Arsenal win are smoking.

Never have we been off to the Bridge with such a low chance as this.

If we play with energy we have enough talent to beat anyone on our day. As terrible as I think Arteta is, the talent we have can pull us through.

1 Like

Fighting my instincts to watch this, just know we’re going to get fucked for 90 mins but turns out I’m also a masochist.

You mean a Chelsea win?

Only 27% are predicting an Arsenal win

Call me mad but I think we’re winning

2 Likes

Chelsea got nothing really to play for. Low intensity game and could get a 0 0.

1 Like

Id take it

Except last year, when we did the double on them. Yes, the season they won the CL.

Noooo. We don’t take draws pre match. Loser mentality.

It keeps us alive and go full force against united and see where that leaves us.
Basically a must not lose game.

1 Like

Cedric’s been one of our few good players recently. I wouldn’t rush to replace him right now.

Which Chelsea will turn up will heavily influence the outcome of this game. The one with a point to prove or the one that can’t be bothered.

Looking forward to 10pm when this is out the way and it’s another match closer to the season ending

2 Likes

You’re mad

This isn’t far from how I feel right now. Fast forward to the summer and deal with however the season ended, and it will be Arteta/Edu presiding over the summer, like last summer.

Pyramid Pirlo starting :fire::fire:

2 Likes

I take it back we’re not winning

3 Likes

:joy: Elneny and Xhaka banter era back for round 2

7 Likes

White-Back sorted