Chelsea v Arsenal (PL)

You need a diuretic

2 Likes

he should be in doggie position for fans to shag

1 Like

Do we get to play in front of an empty stadium again ?

1 Like

Assuming the medical staff say Tomiyasu is 100% fit, do you start him today?

• Right in to the XI bb
  • I actually like watching Cedric get eaten alive

0 voters

lol nice poll… we should prob start him, then we can watch him limp off after 35 minutes

I’m with you. Let’s just close the door to all hope now. Right into the XI, off with season ending muscle damage before HT.

ESR-Martinelli-Saka
------Ode---------
–Xhaka–Sambi—
Cedric-Gabriel-White-Tomi
---------Ramsdale-----

Might be too soon for Tomi to start but I’d like to see this lineup given a shot at some point.

1 Like

Oi, @BigWeng_4LYFE are we winning tonight?

Tomi needs to be left out 100%

1 Like

Yep there stronger on his side too. Mount and Werner running off the ball be too much on a first game back.

Glad we’re finally all in agreement that Bellerin > Cedric

I was never in the wrong on that argument. I thought Bellerin was the RB we should have kept but nobody wanted Cedric.

There was a reason for that

1 Like

But I was told we got a great deal on Cedric. Only three years left on his deal.

Three years.

3 years.

3yr.

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

Feels like he has been here forever. Did we sign him to a 15 year deal or something?

Props to anyone actually willing to watch this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not gonna watch this game as I have a horrible feeling about it, like we’ll get hammered and get screwed by VAR and/or get a red card. That and the fact that I just can’t be arsed to sit up till 3 AM.

This will be a massacre. I’m going to do a favour to my mental health and avoid watching.

Good luck to all of you who still have the stomach to watch the inevitable shitfest

I’m expecting an annihilation but I’m here every week to tune in. 4-0 Chelsea and I think I’m being a bit generous to us. We’re playing like a 15th-20th placed team at the moment.

Certainly feels that way. One of the worst deals we’ve done in the last ten or so years when you think about the way he came to the club, fit with the style of play and blocked our ability to move him on.