Chelsea

Which Department imposed the sanctions?

DoSAC

5 Likes

Hopefully there is no bespoke solution for them for this and it all goes tits up like itā€™s meant to.

But then the entire reason they exist is a bespoke solutionā€¦
Just fuck off and die.

And inshaā€™Allah the same will eventually happen to Man City.

5 Likes

And Newcastle

2 Likes

Sam, prepare my horse. I ride to DoSac!

3 Likes

Their owners are using the same prayer for survival :sweat_smile:

Haha exactly thatā€™s why I used the term lol.

A wee play on words huehuehue

1 Like

Well done to Dave for cracking the code.

1 Like

The Finchy Code

chris-finch

1 Like

1 Like

The Dafinchy code

1 Like
1 Like

This is getting good! Love to see Chelsea crumble

1 Like

They havenā€™t crumbled just yet. Letā€™s just hope they continue to disintegrate.

1 Like
2 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot in this bit of this statementā€¦

Following sanctions and other restrictions imposed on Mr Abramovich by the UK since announcing that the Club would be sold, the loan has also become subject to EU sanctions, requiring additional approvals. That means that the funds will be frozen and subject to a legal procedure governed by authorities. These funds are still earmarked for the Foundation. The Government are aware of these restrictions as well as the legal implications

Care to break it down for us?

Mostly curious as to how does the EU come into it. Is the company owed the debt registered outside the UK and was that always the case.

I think itā€™s also hinting at nothing being agreed to by him until the authorities all agree about where the money will go. Which could obviously be problematic.

1 Like

Makes sense. Seems to me like thereā€™s some serious horse trading going on as the end of May deadline approaches.

Iā€™m not getting my hopes up though. Governments always make a show but will ultimately bail them out if a deal isnā€™t reached.

No way they let the rent boys go bust.

2 Likes