Charlton Athletic Thread

hopefully we will have more of an impact at Charlton then

1 Like

I remember him. He was part of Casa Amor. He kissed Maura, but for some reason she chose that drip Marvin.

1 Like

Had a feeling he would have been a casa amor islander haha

Big game for Charlton tonight @LukeTheGooner I’m gonna watch it seeing as the Premier League are depriving us today

you have a soft spot for Charlton, don’t you?

Nah not really. I think they’ve had a raw deal lately though.

Lyle Taylor was officially released today and so was long time right back Chris Solly, was at Charlton for over a decade in the first team

well this was a sad sad day for Charlton, up and now straight back down

Aren’t the Charlton owners useless?

kick a man in the balls when he’s down

It’s what I do.

1 Like

the charlton ownership is actually confusing

Another set of fans fucked over by the EFL

was just reading a charlton forum and saw a guy with a Charlton badge for his avatar (makes sense it being a charlton forum) and honestly thought it was me for a second, was thinking to myself “I don’t remember posting on here” messed with my head :slight_smile:

1 Like

well this sucks and is completely unfair, should have been deducted from this season just like Wigan and Charlton would have stayed up

1 Like

What’s going on here then?

EFL incompetence mate. Didn’t bother getting around to verifying the fit for purpose thing on the last few owners.
Not careful these incompetent retards will destroy the lower Leagues.
Pandemic is a great excuse too take apart the infrastructure of the game though and get the numbers down.

3 Likes

EFL appearing to be substainltially more incompetent that than the PL which is quite something. The whole farce around points deduction and punishing teams for ownership rules that have no impact on the field itself seems ridiculous

2 Likes

Rick Parry really should be capable of sorting stuff like this.
PFA are quiet as almost complicit by their silence.
Really is a level of apathy running through the sport right now. Pretty soulless feel too it all.

nice to see my thread being used by other people but it’s for a sad reason