Charlton Athletic Thread

I think Luke imagined it :poldi: We’ve only lost to them once and that was over 100 years ago :smiley:

(No Jade, I wasn’t there for that one :wink: )

It must have been that 2005 game in the carling cup, I’m sure we lost though

We were about be knocked out of the competition, when Gilberto scored pretty much the last moment of extra time. Game went to penalties and we went through. It was a very scrappy performance, back at the old Belle Vue ground.

1 Like

I remember being at my nans

If Donny had a win over us Len would of told us all about it on the old site im sure.

so so so happy, got back from work at just before 5 and turned on ssn to see it was 1-1 in the 90th minute, went for a wee, had a drink and let the dogs out for a wee and then came back just in time for the guy to say “there has been a goal at wembley” and to my delight it was Charlton :slight_smile: another step closer to being back in the Prem, next season we should be aiming for the top half of the table and then push on from that over the next few years

@Cristo after a few bad years off the pitch, we’ve delivered on the pitch, CAFC :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The next series of 'Sunderland ‘til I Die’ is gonna be sick

So chuffed for Charlton, this is massive for them. Hope they’re able to make the most of the promotion and build on it, I want to see them back in then prem!

1 Like

loved this video

🎥 “I am so proud of you...”

Watch Lee Bowyer’s speech to his players in the dressing room after an incredible day at Wembley... #cafc pic.twitter.com/I91qD3bKhZ

— Charlton Athletic FC (@CAFCofficial) May 26, 2019

could be a good signing, former arsenal player that has gone on to have a nice career in the lower leagues

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d19d12ddcc65/chuks-aneke-on-joining-charlton-meeting-his-new-teammates-and-stepping-out-on-the-valley-turf

two nice gk shirts from Charlton, looking forward to seeing the home and away kits as well

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5d2893dd2a704/201920-goalkeeper-kits-revealed

@Cristo we could really do with a win tonight

We sure could, COME ON CHARLTON!

have you been following at all this season?

No not at all, I’m sorry Luke :pensive:

you’re the lucky one, they have the same kind of form as arsenal right now

1 Like

Oh god, good thing I’ve been to busy to stay on top of them the haha

they started of really well and then really dropped off, injuries didn’t help and they are kind of lucky they got points early on otherwise they would be in the bottom 3

Fulham and Charlton?!

You slag :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m a tart what can I say

1 Like