Cesc Fabregas

Masterclass indeed

6 Likes

One of the best central midfielders of the premier league era imo. The guy’s vision and passing range was unreal.

3 Likes

Terrible how far back we have to go for some relevant footage in this trophy.
Literally people in the 20s who have experienced nothing really of note in this competition.

7 Likes

Hopefully that changes in the next couple of years.

1 Like

We only spent 4 years of my 20’s in the CL :joy:

Didn’t get past the round of 16 in either of the 4 and the last one being absolutely embarrassed losing on double fucking figures

1 Like

Terrible how Arsenal has such a limited pedigree on European grounds.
A mediocre club whose stature has been elevated by the Wenger era and hopefully we capitalise on this pseudo status & work our way to European success.

The foundation is laid by Wenger, all onto the current team to make sure they do something notable before everyone catches on to the mediocrity of this club.

:thinking:

I don’t want you to misunderstand me, I am taking about Arsenal there.

Yer, I got that fella

2 Likes

Quite possibly the best teenager I saw on the football pitch. Top 2-3 for sure.

Add this to the list:

The fuck @Trion? We’re not a mediocre club.

1 Like

We are pretty mediocre, lets be honest.

Don’t bother, he says this total fucking shite about once every two months for a reaction, doesn’t matter how many times it’s demonstrated he’s talking out his arse.

10 Likes

Won a European trophy under Graham

Lost to Galatasary in a final under Wenger

Levels to this European pedigree business my friend.

1 Like

This forum is deluded and I have shared enough valid arguments to support that Arsenal is a mediocre club if not for Wenger.

Be grateful to the French don that Arsenal is a relevant club that has the resource to spend close to 100m on Mudryk.

Conference league doesn’t count.

Reaching Champions league finals is a bigger achievement than winning Cup fucking winner’s cup.

Look at that poverty of clubs contesting in that tournament.

We played Odense, Standard Leige, Torino, Paris Saint German and Parma. Hardly anything worthwhile to sing songs about.
That set of opponents is nothing compared to what Wenger achieved in CL with Flamini & Eboue as our fullbacks.

1 Like

What is Yawn not centre aligned?

Mourinho had far less at Porto than what Wenger had at Arsenal and won a CL. As did Benitez at Liverpool.

2 Likes

This reflects poorly on Arsenal which never won a proper European cup in 100+ years of existence.

1 Like