Cesc Fabregas

No doubt about it. That season pains me more than most and we just couldn’t keep our teams together and build on them for long enough in those days

1 Like

Of course the conversation ends on United winning the title and CL and it’s a booby prize. This is the point I think that’s @DavidHillier reluctance to look back fondly on it.

1 Like
5 Likes

Cesc knows

6 Likes

Oh God I remember when he said the same about Jack

1 Like

jack couldda been if he wasnt made of glass

5 Likes

Love you Cesc but eh let’s hope they don’t follow your path too much which leads with leaving the club.

1 Like

That tweet reads like when you get a dm from an old ex who wants to reconnect but you’ve clearly moved on so you just avoid your inbox all together…

:hipster: just me?

Literally cringe everytime this shyster opens his gob about us. Just go away.

2 Likes

Yet Barca said you’re not all that…

3 Likes

He’s smashed a lazy narrative there then.

2 Likes

Absolutely thought on first glance he said he’d won 6 titties… Lucky guy :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

He lives in a utopia where he thinks everything went well at Barca and it was just a timing issue.
Any other player would feel bitter about it and rightly so. But no, Cesc keeps wanking over them just like he used to when he was here.
Fact is, the club put out a statement describing how he flopped. I’ve never seen that before, truly embarrassing shit.

I don’t expect anything less from a guy who loves Chelsea and Arsene so much, and yes that’s not a typo.

2 Likes

He’s a cunt who can’t spell.

1 Like

Just looked up the 6 titles. UEFA Super Cup, Club World Cup and 2 Spanish Super Cups in there :arteta:

4 Likes

tbf people in Spain call trophies titles.

2 Likes

Or tittles

1 Like

What about the Euros?

I do the same. Trophies, titles, same shit for me.
Think I once triggered somebody in here calling them titles.

But did he “just sit on the bench” which was what Cesc was responding to. No.

Did he flop? Yes, but this was 2010 Barcelona. The bar was winning the Champions League and La Liga. 1 in 3 years just wasn’t going to cut it.