Cesc Fabregas

One.

Best season by an arsenal player in the Emirates Stadium Era

5 Likes

Love Cesc and he was immense that season, not sure if it was better than RVP 11/12 though.

People will have different views and thatā€™s normal but Cesc in 09/10 was better for me.

There wonā€™t be another midfielder in the league who will match his 09/10 :goat:

2 Likes

In an injury stricken season no less

Look at those fucking stats, 39 direct goal contributions in 37 games, thatā€™s outrageous. Still astounds me some people donā€™t think he was top class for us.

6 Likes

Cesc in those years was pure heroine. Not just one of the best midfielders, but one of the best players in the world at that time. I know it was discussed whether he was world class or notā€¦ He was beyond world class, he was trully special.

1 Like

Stop it, guys.

Donā€™t tease me out of this non-combative shell

1 Like

Cesc in my opinion was better KDB in his peak only Messi and Ronaldo were doing better goal + assist numbers

Damn wow he actually bested Theoā€™s 12/13 there thatā€™s quite a feat. Damn he was such a baller we got robbed fucking blind by Barca, fuck them no club I hate more in the entire world.

5 Likes

In his heart he wishes half of those goals and assists were for Chelsea.

2 Likes

The weaselly little cunt didnā€™t help our cause by only wanting to go to Barca. They could offer whatever they wanted

1 Like

Tbf canā€™t hold it too much against him because he wanted to join the club that made him a footballer, managed by the coach who was his idol when he was growing upā€¦ and who were literally the greatest team of all times at that moment.
How many players, ever, would turn down Barca in that situation? Players have ambitions (thatā€™s what makes them great in the first place), sadly Arsenal couldnā€™t match his at that time.

Hereā€™s a question to you @DavidHillier, or anyone on the forum basicallyā€¦ How many of our players, in the last 20 years or so, showed more loyalty than Cesc?
I canā€™t think of one.

1 Like

yeah no resentment towards him, that makes perfect sense. However we still should have been paid a fair price.

Good question, but without even scratching the surface, Iā€™d go with Aubameyang straight away.

The corporal Carl Jenko Jenkinson

3 Likes

Martinez

1 Like

OzilšŸ‘€.

How many similar offers did he have?
Yeah, none.

Funnily enough, why not?

He commit his future to the club. After that, itā€™s down to indifferences between him and the manager(s)