Cedric Soares (17)

It’s unseasoned!

Unless you’re putting it in a sammich I don’t know why you would bother. It’s geniunely the entire reason I buy no drain tins-crack some black pepper and salt on that bad boy and embrace your inner cat. Just don’t cut yourself on the edges that shit burns with the olive oil and brine. Hell you even get little plastic tubs now.

I’d hate to think of what you thought of Rorschach eating cold beans from the tin in Watchmen.

1 Like

Sociopath behavior.

As someone who loves cold beans straight from the tin, yeh that sounds like a fair assessment.

1 Like

Fucking prick, that was great goal tbf…

Cedric trending today. Sometimes Twitter is a nice place to be and this thing about Cedric always being there whatever the celebration has been a nice distraction.

Waiting to see if the Arsenal media team pick-up on See Cedric.

I want someone with that much enthusiasm at the club as a squaddie.

1 Like
2 Likes

reminds me of the guy who gave Messi the camera to take a pic :joy:

I’m starting to think this is a practical joke and the media team are in on it.

If it is, it’s really silly and, well, why not?

6 Likes

20220716_215832

Our new front 3 and as always Mr Photobomb Cedric.

2 Likes

https://player.arsenal.com/video/tour-update-day-7

Cedric addressing the meme of him being everywhere, that’s it guys, meme is now ruined…

It was shit to begin with

7 Likes

He was interviewed

Oh the old good in the dressing room. Helps the younger players. Played this line to death on all our poor players.

Yeah, that’s his 3rd so far recently, ksn’t it? I assume he is one of the go to players for media now, bit crazy that he is one of the most experienced players in the team now. He truly outlasted them. I can see him sticking around till his deal runs out.

I don’t mind having Cedric as backup anymore

Do you?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Guy is crap, would rather the spot be taken by a blue chip prospect tbh

2 Likes

I wouldn’t either. He’s dependable when called upon and he is great professional.
I wouldn’t renew his deal of course and if a good offer came in I would consider, if that doesn’t happen though but I have no issue with him being around at the moment.

Btw, that shouldn’t stop us from looking to improve our options at RB though.

Heck no, I would mind that very much

Nah given our starting RB is a walking soft tissue injury we need someone better as backup to play 20 games a season.