Cedric Soares (17)

More than the goal, I was impressed by how comfortable he is with both feet. He put in some crosses with his right foot and then that goal and another cross I remember were with his left. Didn’t know that about him.

2 Likes

Yeah, he was involved a lot for the amount of time he got and the stage of the game. Some good tackles/interceptions in too.
Hopefully Mikel pulls the trigger and starts Cedric soon.

:syringe::syringe::syringe::syringe:
6 Likes

We have the RB equivalent of Robben :giroud3:

6 Likes

I done a great FM 2011 save with Porto and signed him as my RB. He was class haha.

I was buzzing when Southampton signed him in 2015 so I could put him in my FPL :joy:

2 Likes

Ah he is used to Corona hit empty stadiums.

If that’s his weaker foot then he must have a right foot like a traction engine.

Or Bale, who also came from Southampton and went to North London. :grinning:

1 Like

Probably our worst player last night. He played a big part in Liverpool’s goal. Fortunately he isn’t first choice.

2 Likes

Yes he looked terrible at times. Not much quality here. Looks a bad signing too me.

3 Likes

It’s a genuine shame how often we say this about a number of our players (truthfully, I might add)

4 Likes

Translation ‘Thank God, he might be shitter than Hector’

2 Likes

He was absolutely awful. Couldn’t have looked anymore out of place.

3 Likes

Signed because AMN is a complete moron

1 Like

That chance he gave at the end when he was beaten for pace by Salah was criminal

Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll only get better with age. :facepalm:

3 Likes

Anyone know the wage estimate this bloke is on ? I still just can’t my head around giving an average ageing player a 4 year deal.

4 Likes

Pretty awful signing. Better to have signed a younger player with potential than someone with a low floor and ceiling.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Arteta requested this player

2 Likes

is that a height joke? :pepe1:

Yeah that’s a X against the name of Arteta if true.

1 Like