Cedric Soares (17)

Your time to scrap little boy Hector for the manly man that is Cedric Soares #upgrade

4 Likes

No thanks. Scoring a fluke goal doesn’t change the fact that he’s still a little bit shit. Southampton reject.

1 Like

Fluke lol. If Bellerin scored that you’d be surfing in your living room :sweat_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

And if Bellerin scored that, you’d all be saying it was a fluke and that he should concentrate on defending rather than scoring goals

I’d be happy if he focussed on either tbh

4 Likes

Already looks 10x better than Hector. Not that it’s a hard task tbf.
Anyway, so glad he finally ended up at a big club and my club in particular. Good stuff. :grin:

1 Like

OA ready for it like

16 Likes

I really can’t talk as I used the white skin for years but any time I see it now I just think fuck thats bright :joy:

2 Likes

I’m sure the people that use white theme also have pineapple on pizza.

11 Likes

Just stepped on to the pitch and smacked one in

Hector can take a seat

1 Like

I’d actually be saying why can’t he put that much effort into defending, would still praise the goal though

You got me there :joy::joy: I actually am partial to a bit of pineapple on pizza.

7 Likes

He is tiny

1 Like

People who use black theme are racist

This has actually made me rate him so much more. Little tiny players are usually class for us.

9 Likes

Hahaha we’ll have a lot of carry on from Arsenal fans because he scored with basically his first kick for the club coming on at 3-0 vs Norwich.

Yeah I was also surprised, when he came on for Bellerin and they slapped hands or whatever they did I saw that Bellerin was the bigger guy of the two and thought “oh, ok” :smiley:

Nah, he’s huge now! 1 game, 1 goal, 100% conversion rate.