Cedric Soares (17)

50-60k a week

This is my favourite thread

4 Likes

Four year contract. :facepalm:

Heā€™s not fit to lace Bellerinā€™s boots.

Knowing this useless cunt, heā€™ll probably try lacing Bellerinā€™s flip flops

1 Like

Heā€™s taking a minimum of Ā£10m out of the club over duration of his contract :weary:

1 Like

This contract will do my head in until the end of 23/24.

2 Likes

Yeah looked flat. And looks like a cup player.

I will, however, give him more than 4-5 games to change his form. Hard to judge him.

But his game against Villa today was woeful and completely uninspiring - but he wasnā€™t the only one in that camp.

Wasnā€™t as bad as the others today but the standard today was pretty low.

Turned his back for the goal. Dreadful and the contract for him is a big waste. 1/10 performance today

I think he looks worse because weā€™re used to such world class quality at right back

1 Like

We havenā€™t had a good right back since Sagna

4 Likes

Always nice to add another big contract for our bum quota, I was worried we were getting low on those.

1 Like

Four bloody years :joy:

4 year contract, I canā€™t believe weā€™re going to saddle ourselves with dead-weight again, after trying (and failing) to ship off the ones currently at the club.

a bit surprised people are this mad at him, I thought he did alrightish :vinai: sure a cross or two couldā€™ve been better but at least there was some effort there? Admittedly I have pretty low expectations.

2 Likes

How did he swindle that type of contract out of us? Any sensible club (probably doesnā€™t sign him in fairness) gives him a one or two year deal with the option for a further year. Weā€™ve given him 4. FOUR! :weary:

2 Likes

Exactly this.

I think it mainly stems from him not doing enough to close down the Trezeguet shot, mate.

This now looks like a relegation threatened team really fighting their way out of a scrap whereas, in actual fact, thatā€™s not the way the game panned out. Villa didnā€™t ever look like scoring, we were total shite and didnā€™t want to be there and history now belongs to the winners

2 Likes

A snap of Bellerin watching Cedricā€™s performance from the bench

5 Likes

This guy is a clown and I have no idea why we signed him. The fact that Southampton were willing to let him go half way through the season, Should of been reason enough to stay away.

2 Likes