Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Had no clue Warnock was their manager. :joy:

this is our biggest game of the season so far and certainly a game to judge any progress on .
Tough game but a good game to watch any progression on .

1 Like

Wanna see Torreira Xhaka midfield to see if that solidifies things and helps Xhaka play or if Xhaka is just too inconsistent and a lost cause.

Their big target man upfront Zohore is more useless than tits on a nun.

Played most of his carreer in the danish league he basically hasnt got a first touch.

He is a big fucker though, so Sokratis will have to lift some weights this week no doubt.

1 Like

I’m confused as to why people are judging our progress on matches against pure garbage :thinking:

I mean, it’s a hurtless away match on paper that has the blueprint of our living hell last season.
Winning is a step to the right direction but personally I want a convincing performance and a fight to keep a damn clean sheet. Already 6 goals conceded so far and should have conceded 15 tbf.

3 Likes

Prepare for him to score against us, then :mustafi:

Sounds like another Danish striker we know :wink:

But yeah Zohore doesn’t scare me. They might decide to go with Bobby Reid instead. Or better still, no striker at all – their centre half has been their most attacking threat so far this season, I think he’s missed a sitter in every match!

Could say the same when city put 6 past Huddersfield and where odds on to batter Wolves

Injury update from arsenal.com

Sead Kolasinac
Left knee injury. Aiming to return to training in October.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles
Small fracture to left fibula. Aiming to return to training in November.

Carl Jenkinson
Significant sprain to right ankle. Aiming to return to training in October/November.

Laurent Koscielny
Right Achilles tendon repair. Aiming to return to training in November.

1 Like

I see Jenkinson is still out injured.
We have really missed his defensive qualities and leadership.

2 Likes

Can’t underestimate the value of stalwarts that have been on the clubs books for 7+ years.

1 Like

Paying Jenka to get injured FFS!

Our turn today! COYG!

1 Like

He said that as a joke to be fair. Someone else mentioned roughing up Ramsey and he replied tongue in cheek that he had already told his players to do exactly that.

He loves Ramsey

“He’s a manager’s dream. He’d be number one on your team sheet every week and then you put the other 10 around him.”

He also said Ramsey is a modern day Bobby Charlton though, so I think it’s fair to assume that Colin is losing his marbles

Fuck off you jurassic cunt! Gonna spank you today!

1 Like

Warnock is another person that is in the dinosaur section of football managers.

His team can’t score and they are going to go for a 0-0 draw.
If we score early I can see us getting two or three but if not it we might just get a late winner.

I’ll go 3-1 to us with them scoring through us making a defensive mistake.
Aubameyang to get two and Ramsey.

1 Like

Auba and Laca start together finally :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

XHAKA AGAIN!! FFS, YOU BASQUE MAN! :unai:

At least Laca and Aubameyang start together.

2 Likes