Cardiff City Vs Arsenal (PL)

Yep Ramsey double and Flamini scored the goals

1 Like

Three great goals

2 Likes

The reverse fixtures was a dramatic last-second win on New Yearā€™s Day thanks to Bendtner .

1 Like

His last Arsenal goal?

1 Like

This is going to be a big marker for Emery . If we can come away with three points then progress is being made . The times Wengers Arsenal have been to these games where he thought ā€˜ all we have to do is turn upā€™ only to get out fought but more importantly a loss .
Iā€™m going for a 0-2 win to The Arsenal
Having listen to Neil Warnock on talkSPORT I have to admit he is a sound bloke away from the pitch .
Emeryā€™s Arsenal to get a good away win .

4 Likes

Ramsey might actually show up since it involves a club he cares about.

2 Likes

Exactly.

It may sound like setting a low bar, but in his first season I just want to see us win matches away from home that we should. Even if we fail to properly challenge the top 6 just yet, not losing away to sides like Brighton, Newcastle and Cardiff will be a big improvement already. We mustā€™ve dropped 20 points that way last season at least.

2 Likes

From what Iā€™ve seen of Newcastle and Brighton I wouldnā€™t get too optimistic. But Cardiff look like relegation fodder already, they offer absolutely nothing.

1-3 to The Arsenal.

1 Like

They looked like relegation fodder before their promotion was even confirmed! Theyā€™ve been certs for relegation since April!

They havenā€™t even scored a goal yet ā€“ nailed on that Sean Morrison scores a header against our shit defence :grin:

Hasnā€™t Neil Warnock never kept a side up? Am I correct in saying that?

He usually sacked before he gets the chance. He has about 749 promotions, though, so thatā€™s obviously his forte. Heā€™s made it clear that he doesnā€™t like the Premier League. Even last season when someone asked him if he fancied another stint in the PL with Cardiff, he was like, ā€œnot really, noā€, lol.

Why would that be, does he not back himself at a higher level?

From what Iā€™ve seen of him, he only knows about English players and doesnā€™t want to sign anyone with a funny name.

Well he only ever manages rubbish teams with low budgets and heā€™s an unspectacular coach who has already shown heā€™s not able to overachieve at a higher level. Heā€™s never going to take a club to the PL, survive, get financial backing and try and turn that club into a top club and go on a real journey. For him being in the Premier League is basically losing every week and trying (and normally failing) to be 17th rather than 19th.

So from his viewpoint, I can totally understand not wanting to bother.

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost like Cardiff shouldā€™ve sacked him once he got them promoted, as crazy as it sounds

1 Like

The only threat are the set pieces.

Ooooh :hearts:

7 Likes

He has previously said something along the lines of preferring the atmosphere and vibe of the Championship. Probably got more to do with what Craig said though. Epitome of a Yorkshire wanker anyway.

Was one of my most favourite memes ever, cracked up when I saw it :arteta:

1 Like

No funny. Rambo is gonna score a brace on sunday, then.

Not gonna happen, bloke cant even finish his dinner, let alone score a fukin goal.

1 Like