Calum Chambers

Erm you dropped his name from your banner. You gave up on him when he needed you, you can’t be like a proud parent now.

2 Likes

Man ended Bellerins Arsenal career today.

1 Like

No way Bellerin crosses like that

His vegan legs don’t have the power :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Everyone had poor Chambers on their ‘to sell’ list :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Its crazy that this lump of meat has way better technique and feel for the ball than the La Masia Instagram model.
Bellerin is 3. Choice now and you love to see it.

Chambers should be given a chance again at RCB.
Good defender and can absolutely build from the back.

1 Like

He’s still on mine

One swallow doesn’t make a summer

Always liked Chambers, better than Holding all day long.

Nice to see him have a resurgence with the injury hell he’s gone through through.

2 Likes

It’s a disservice to compare the two in that aspect. Chambers crosses were world class.

2 Likes

How can you want to sell Chambers and keep Bellerin

Because Chambers has been here nearly 10 years and shown next to nothing. No point keeping this hanger on average players around.

And Bellerin plants trees. Does Chambers? No he does not. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Gotta give him his dues, he actually played well.

Odegaard was comfortably our best player though.

1 Like

Chambers at RB permanently from now on? :thinking:

1 Like

Cedric at RB
Chambers at RCB

2 Likes

Chambers great performance but I’m with Phoebica, gotta sell him to raise some funds. He’s gotta put in some performances like this to be worth something tho. Although I’d much rather sell Bellerin and Holding but realistically those two are going nowhere because forehead rates them :joy::joy:

Btw lmaooo he isn’t displacing Bellerin. If I know anything about the #1 dirt pounder EU it’s that Bellerin is gonna be right back in the starting 11 for the the first leg of our EL match.

1 Like

Gotta give him cred for the end of the first and the whole second half atleast.

If we sell Bellerin and AMN and are trying to save money to spend on other positions, could we go through next season with Chambers and Cedric as our two RBs and not pay for it eventually?

Hadn’t really considered this before the last couple weeks. Maybe?

How come he comments often on our games, is he a gooner?