Burnley

Fair play for the effort :joy:

These videos need to die now. A simple “welcome to the club” really is fine

Hah

3 Likes

Babyface run out of relegation :grin:

Weghorst may be anti vaxxer but he looked a real shrewd signing for them.

Be an absolutely massive effort if they survive this campaign.

1 Like

Didn’t Fulham have a “great escape” a few years back?

Think Burnley staying up would rival that.

Edit: It was Fulham! Casey Keller, Clint Dempsey, Danny Murphy and…Jari Litmanen!

2 Likes

Dyche blowing the top 4 race for what it is. Points off Chelsea,united,Arsenal and spurs.

1 Like

That was remarkable and too easily/too often forgotten.

They were at Man City with about 5 games left to play. They were losing 2-0 and, mathematically, relegated. They turned that game around 2-3 and eventually went on a run that saw them stay up. Incredible.

I think I rate that and Leicester’s great escape the highest since PL inception. (West Brom in 04/05 wasn’t bad)

2 Likes

Europa League finalists not long after. Pretty remarkable. Went to matches there when I couldn’t get Arsenal tickets, great little stadium.

1 Like

Friggin cold in the winter, though!

Imagine parking the away fans next to the Thames. :roll_eyes:

Won 0-3, though, so wasn’t all bad.

:smirk: sat with the home fans, literally last row of the stadium.

1 Like

I never got the fuss about that ground. So many restricted views in them stands as well. Suits them.

2 Likes

Crapen Cottage

1 Like

It’s picturesque, had a nice walk from the station to the ground, upsetting statue of Michael Jackson out front, it was quaint. There were a ton of restricted view seats though, I do remember wondering how people watched with the support columns in the way.

1 Like

3 wins from 27 league games this season. Dyche has done an admirable job at Burnley but 3 wins from 27 literally a 11% win rate this season

1 Like

'eee them were t’days.

Can’t wait for my joint Arsenal getting top 4 and Burnley finally fucking off party

Might as well enjoy that, Phoebs. You know how they keep managing to bounce back every time.

Burnley sack Dyche

Idiots

3 Likes