Burnley

Yet again. Doubted on a slow start and written off as relegation fodder and proved wrong. Guaranteed they won’t be going anywhere near the championship and will not be getting drawn into the scrap.
They work and battle far to hard for the scrap. Great though knowing football snobbery and elitist nerds data all in the bin for another season.
Big Sean and the boys keeping the game real. Should climb a few more places. Newcastle will be on the radar.

3 Likes

I like Burnley because of Nick Pope, Dyche is a cool guy though

2 Likes

There is something I appreciate about nine Englishmen, a kiwi and an Irishmen just being so fucking resilient and stubborn.

I don’t mind Burnley to be honest.

2 Likes

It’s perfectly legitimate to admire the work he is doing there but there is no way he is cool :slight_smile:

I like his deep sexy voice and the way he eats nails like they are nothing

1 Like
1 Like

Not surprising then that nobody was purchased for Dyche yesterday .
The lack of rules governing the game is just killing clubs.
Obviously Burnley have only really got a short prem life and that’s fine. Difference now is what’s the repercussions when they eventually get relegated.
Regardless of how they fit into the football hierarchy they deserve to survive and compete. They represent their town and one of the founding members.The governance of the game is letting the game down.
Fall into the EFL and we get more incompetence. Needs too be addressed football because it’s on a downward spiral that’s compounded by the pandemic and won’t survive in it’s current set up.

2 Likes

I wonder why American businessmen are interested in Burnley.
Did they grow up with pictures of the players on their bedroom walls?

What do th€y $€€ in Burn£€y that make$ th€m $o k€€n to buy th€m?

It’s not about the money. If you want to make a profit football clubs are notorious for being very bad investments. If anything it’s a plaything for them.

Sean Dyche is a top bloke :joy:

3 Likes

Fancy them to take something off city tonight.

Lovely touch, this

5 Likes

Newcastle are taking the piss now.

1 Like

They probably could just buy Burnley FC for like £200m and make this merger a lot simpler.

2 Likes

Burncastle

Weghorst keeps Burnley up. What an upgrade on Wood. The fuck did Newcastle not sign him?! :rofl:

Now thats what I call an upgrade

Apparently this guy is a total cunt haha

Cringing hell

5 Likes

Lol wonder how much it cost to licence that.