Burnley Vs Arsenal (PL)

White and Wood is a good match up.

I expect a 4231, with Odegaard in that deeper position, ESR playing his usual number 10 position, although he could be switching his position with Saka on the left wing.
Not that I want to see them like that, thatā€™s just how Arteta operates I think.

For Wood

Get ready for copium :slight_smile:

Any streams? Havenā€™t needed one in ages so forgotten where to look.

Ode is operating as an #8

Brilliant from Tierney.

Partey is a brilliant football player btw.

1 Like

Why not fucking go for it from the off. We did against City and Chelsea but Burnley way is the time to take it slow?

1 Like

Happy enough with the line up. More attacking than what some wanted against Burnley, but I did cringe at some of those proposed lineups with 3 CBā€™s. If we canā€™t do well against Burnley with these players and formation it would just be more evidence of the manager not being good enough.

1 Like

9 minutes in and am still awake. Weā€™re improving.

3 Likes

White cannot deal with long balls. Completely missed his header. Lucky Burnley couldnā€™t finish there.

White being beaten in the air again. Shocker.

This is shite

2 Likes

White is a total liability in the air. Must be really good at all else to defend his price tag

White looks lost in a Two pairing Yikes

Ben Shite

shut it barnes you fucking cunt

Pepe is fucking frustrating.

The players look confused with these genius Arteta tactics. No wonder weā€™ve only scored a single goal.

1 Like

keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball keep the ball

1 Like