Burnley Vs Arsenal (PL)

Awkward any other year we would be making a match thread for our first game in the group stage of a European competition :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Saturday 18 September 2021
Premier League Match 5
Turf Moor
15:00
Get the streams out again lads. Got to save Torquay United

• Arsenal win
  • Burnley win
  • Draw

0 voters

Frustrating 1-1.

4 Likes

Fuck sake another shite 3pm stream.

6-0 Arsenal. Fuck you Dychey.

1 Like

Getting Stoke away vibes with this matchup. We better be ready.

4 Likes

After this game our next 5 league games are on tv

1 Like

i’ve got a feeling that our attack will be better this game but will be frustrating also but i think we will just beat them so i am going for 2-1.

1 Like

Fuck sake. Five shit streams.

4 Likes

Arsenal at Burnley best 7-1 FAC in 1937.

2 Likes

Nobody quoted all my “easy win, Norwich are shit” posts. So I’m going for it again.

Burnley are dreadful. We’ll win this by at least 3 goals.

1 Like

our squad with those guys in it feels such a long time ago

1 Like

Have we put three psst them since they got into the PL?

5-0 Wenger’s last home game ?

1 Like

I almost tagged you when asking :grin:

1 Like

They haven’t beaten us at home in the PL era in a league game. That is both good (for our confidence) and bad (they’re due)

When i get back to the UK one day @DavidHillier you’ll have to T me up a ticket for an away game if possible and we’ll go :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ahh definitely. Away games are the absolute best, no matter how shit we are.

#and I like it
I like it
I like it
I la-la like it
La la Like
Here we go-o-o
SAKA AND EMILE SMITH-ROWE!#

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve only done 6 Arsenal games ( not including our tour of Sydney in 2017 ) and all at the Emirates.

Had the chance to buy a ticket to sit with the rent boy gimps at Stamford bridge in the snow Jan 2013, but thought fuck that I’d rather sink pints all day at Belushi’s followed by a Sunday night at She Bu Walkie over sitting with those gimps.

If I could get in with the away section it would be elite :heart:.

1 Like

I can do that too. Home or away, I have contacts. And I am better looking than @DavidHillier

2 Likes

No worries plenty of local teams you can go and watch :+1:t4: I’m mean there’s so much football on everyweek you basically spoilt for choice, no need to actually watch the team you support. Also it will be streamed and broadcast in every country except the one in which the team plays, so there’s always that route :joy::rofl:

1 Like