Bundesliga

Bayern beat Bochum away 7-0.

That fucking league…
Just absolve it already.

I’m onto Lewa, looked like shit against Rayo, couldn’t score to save his life. If he flops that league is done for me.

They are built for DFB and CL, not domestic league

Bayern and PSG just making a mockery out of their respective leagues ATM

“Atm” You could argue that’s been the case for several years.

2 Likes

The Champions League is the true test. PSG and Bayern have been getting found out in the latter stages

1 Like

With both Man City and Liverpool arguably dropping back in terms of quality, there’s an opening for the champion farmers.

2 Likes

I think the word you’re looking for is “dissolve”

5 Likes

Dortmund model though

1 Like

PSG didn’t win the title 2 years ago from memory.

Yep, Lille did, PSG won a couple more titles before that. I wouldn’t say anything changed in the grand scheme of things.

Yeah, Haller has cancer. Modeste was an emergency signing.

Could use some of the Sancho Haaland money or the Bellingham money they knows coming next season.
Could use some of the CL money.

They could use it to do what exactly? They signed a guy for their system who cost like 35m and he has testicular cancer so they had to sign an emergency replacement. As it is idk that Modeste is even a good fit for their system.

They also spent big on two CBs (even though Sule was on a free) and Adeyemi who is currently out injured.

Not a fraction of the money they are making. Haller wasn’t anywhere enough was he in reality.
You can make a decent effort on challenging Bayern with some serious investment but we all know they won’t do that.
Guaranteed top four and CL money with zero ambitions domestically.

Bayern’s revenue is a little less than double Dortmund’s revenue.

And I’m not going to pretend to know how the budgeting mechanisms work in Germany because the clubs can’t be privately owned* like the USA so I’m not sure if it’s as simple as their Edu equivalent saying “Well folks, we need serious investment.” The fact is that they did invest and some of their deals over the last three to four years were real headscratchers but the business this summer looked pretty good imo.

The Premier League cancelled, the blackout cancelled and the Bundesliga taken center stage on a British sports broadcaster.

This is giving me 1st lockdown vibes :joy::joy: but I’ll take it as there is nothing else haha

2-2 Bayern - Stuttgart, penalty in the last minute for Stuttgart. What a penalty that was btw

1 Like

Dortmund being bums and losing again. Every time Bayern drop points. Joke league.

6 Likes

Commentator said this is the third weekend running that Bayern have drawn

Looks like Reus just picked up a serious injury close to a major tournament, again.

He’s been so unlucky with injuries.

1 Like

How is Naglesman flopping so bad in this absolutey one sided farmers league lol