Bundesliga

State of that goalkeeping.

1 Like

Not sure whatā€™s worse here. The keeper or the space and lack of a challenge.

1 Like

I saw that yesterday and thought that was shocking and laughed at the level in Bundesliga but then I remember the defending from Man Utd yesterday and Chelsea/Spurs today, it wasnā€™t particularly better from 3 of the best clubs in the PL.

I think I could score for RBL if I get given that amount of space lol

1 Like

Check this blokeā€™s Malaysian bank accounts right now

lul just do what the prem did and allow other teams absolute economical doping with no significant consequences and Bundesliga will be up there in no-time! :ramsdale:

2 Likes

The only way to ever create a competitive football again is to eliminate the massive disparity between n spending capability of clubs. If one club can spend Ā£150-200m without consequence every year then they immediately have a competitive advantage over clubs that canā€™t.

All the types of things that can be done to save the sport simply require too much intervention and will never ever happen.

How many leagues would they have still won under this proposal?

2 out of 10

Leipzig and Dortmund won a few each and KDB won Wolfsburg one also

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™d still be more than 2 and theyā€™d be the most successful German club in the timeframe.

WOW thatā€™s some sort of collapse from Dortmund.

What an awful start to the season by Leverkusen also.

I can hear Watzke bragging about his Haaland sale again as we speak.

1 Like

Fucking Oli Burke scored against them lol no excuses

Something is going seriously wrong when a club like Dortmund have Modeste playing up front.

3 goals in 6 minutes against Bremen fucking hell

Did pretty well for Cologne tbh.

1 Like

Bundesliga tax counts for inter-Bundesliga transfers.

Look at Andre Silva.

Farmersliga