Bundesliga

Dortmund have no real ambition, if they did this scrub wouldn’t still be the manager.

Knew he was fraud since the Spurs game in round 16 two seasons ago.

1 Like

After their first in 15/16 relegation/promotion they came in 7th too.

Steady on.

Simply astounding they got beat 5-1 at home.

One of the best jobs in football there, maybe an ideal spot for Setien or Kovac?

Take Arteta. Hipster manager for the ultimate hipster club. Match made in heaven :heart_eyes:

“We are all grateful to Lucien Favre for his excellent work over the past two-and-a-half years, in which he and his team won two runner-up championships. As a professional and as a person, Lucien Favre is beyond any doubt,” Dortmund chairman Hans-Joachim Watzke said in a statement.

Runner up championships?! What the fuck is that. :joy::joy:

1 Like

Nasty head injury in the Augsburg Schalke game :grimacing:

wow that is a sickening looking injury epecially the way his neck folds beside the other players boot

LOOL

I’d argue that this is actually sportsman like, on the grounds that the striker gave them a chance to win ball back :sweat_smile:

Leverkusen top of the table. I hope Bosz can win the League.

Poorly translated.

Their own statement says:

We’re all grateful to Lucien Favre for his outstanding work over the past two and a half years, during which time he and his team finished as runner-up twice.

1 Like

The 16 year old striker starts for Dortmund

Worth reading, even if I’m very skeptical of the study that’s mentioned.

Hertha got destroyed and Guendo dropped a stinker, BUT the coolest thing I saw today was that ESPN had listed the xG in their stat rundown at half time lmaoooo let’s fuckin goooooooo. Germany ahead of the game as usual in regards this stuff. The boomer PL too far behind the times :joy::joy:

1 Like

The boomer PL :joy::joy:

1 Like

Finishes a lazy 5-2

Bundesliga is such a dead league.

Bayern have gone behind in their last 8 and are still unbeaten, garbage

1 Like

Is that legit ? Gone behind in their last 8 ?

They’re actually vulnerable defensively but going forward they’re insanely good.

This is a team that’s also 15-1-0 in their last 16 CL games.