Bundesliga

What a free kick from Alaba said to myself before he hit it that’s he’s scoring it.

So glad I picked to watch this over brexit Sheffield Vs Chelsea.

It’s been an excellent watch

Lewa is unstoppable lol what a header. Bayern have turned it round

Sanè 1-3. Game set match

2 Likes

Bayern having Sane is just not fair.

1 Like

Halaand!!! 2-3

We have some finish now :fire::fire:

1 Like

Oh hold up, Haaland with some nice offside trap movement to break the line and make it 2-3

That’s all you can say about that goal? Holy fuck that was amazing!!

1 Like

Ah can’t believe no one is watching this haha :rofl:

Game of the season so far

1 Like

Lewandowski 2-4 and that’s a wrap.

Lewa ends it.

Fucking hell lol guy is insane

VAR

NO GOAL !

2-3 FT Bayern get the win.

Great entertainment. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Guendo levels above anyone on Hertha. Was pulling strings in the first half against Dortmund and were up 1 nil, but in the 2nd half Dortmund swamping them so far. As I’m typing this Guendo ghosts past two defenders and wins a peno. Then as I’m still typing this Halland scores again 5 - 2. Still Guendo is having a good match :joy::joy:

1 Like

How long before some speccy cunt says Haaland should play on the wing? :thinking:

That guy, when he does move, should stay far far away from anyone Basque or Catalan.

1 Like

Going too be better than Mbappe.

1 Like

Watching Leipzig makes me jealous af. Beautiful one or two touch football. Makes me miss the days we played that way. Too bad we weren’t smart enough to go for Nagelsmann like two years ago when he was getable.

2 Likes

Only just seen this. He was basically booked for taking the piss :laughing: But when you score a 90th minute winner, I suspect you wouldn’t care.

5 Likes

How is that unsportsmanlike?

No difference between this and taking the ball to the corner flag in injury time, or goalkeepers who spend years restarting play. Ridiculous decision to card him.

4 Likes

Yeah impressive stuff to both waste the time and get himself a goal

1 Like

Wamangituka has scored twice vs Dortmund. Stuttgart currently leading 2-1.

Guendouzi has his first goal for Hertha today vs Gladbach.

EDIT: Mislinfraud is currently putting Dortmund to the sword. 4-1 Coulibaly looks like another great find.

Stuttgart seems to have bounced back from their relegation quite nicely, Mislintat doing work?

1 Like

How did they lose 5-1 at home?!

They’ll probably go for Marco Rose

1 Like

Ideal job for Poch imo

1 Like

Lmao when are ppl gonna realize our club is fucking aids. We ruin everyone we bring in. Sven is a miracle worker and we had him but our management was too caught up with their power grabs that they couldn’t check their egos for the good of our club. Shoulda let Sven build a team and Wenger manage them, we’d be flying right now. Fucking shit idiot club we support makes me sick.