Bukayo Saka (7)

Added 5k to his salary

1 Like

Watch him start playing LW and completely lose his mojo because of the pressure that comes with being a LW for a big team lol

2 Likes

Tbf, he’s already done well at either LW or RW for us before.

Yeah, i think the extra 20 or so yards forward will end up breaking him unfortunately, for reasons I don’t fully understand.

1 Like

My boy Saka proved me wrong. How dare I put him in the same conversation as Nelson, lmao.

1 Like

And another L.

9 assists this season now. A generational talent.

1 Like

Yeh mate most of your takes are a bit off the mark.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Most exciting talent at the club right now. Hope we secure him to a new deal ASAP.

1 Like

I’d be happy tying him to a six year deal on anything up to 50k a week.
30k is probably par for the course, but for the sake of 20k/week (which is absolutely nothing for a club our size) I’d rather just get it done, rather than having ongoing negotiations and his head getting turned by another club.

1 Like

If we could pay Jenkinson what we paid him, it would be highly bizarre to haggle over 20k regarding someone like Saka.

5 Likes

I don’t think he would suffer playing higher up when Tierney reclaims the LB spot. He’s demonstrated on a number of occasions that he has the trickery and guile to be an out and out winger.

He’s better than doughboy Gnabry was at a comparable age and I’d gauge he’s worth nigh-on £180M by OA standards.

8 Likes

Sorry mate, wrong valuation.

Top young Left Backs only go for about ~£70m

2 Likes

He’ll sign a new deal no problems.

His agent is just making noise.

2 Likes

Of course, listen to him in interviews.

Quite clearly this isn’t a guy who has an ego out of control. Characters can change over time, hopefully with this one he’s just level headed and can avoid Fortnite and laughing gas, at least for a bit

2 Likes

This player is getting better as the season progresses. He’s becoming reliable and that’s worth the money he wants.

Yeah who knows what the real situation is, but you certainly get the impression that he is a serious professional. Hope he signs long-term… the kind of young talent we need to be locking down.

1 Like

Back,sack and crack

7 Likes