Arsenal transfers 23/24

Yeah I know, just posted a random fact haha

1 Like

I heard on the Arsecast this morning that Tarkowski has a ridiculously low buyout clause of £15M or there along the lines. Worth it if that’s the case.

5 Likes

RRRAUL using his contact book again.

Saka and Nelson should start ahead of Miki. He’s fucking awful

4 Likes

Lol if that happened imagine the shade we will get from liverpool supporters

Not true. He’s meh but Nelson and Saka, atm at least, are no better. Obviously they’re going up and Mkhi is going down but if we’re serious about next season we have to use some proper senior players.

2 Likes

Mkhitaryan is a manc fraud.

Get him OUTTTTTT

1 Like

I’d much rather let Nelson try to take his chance than stick with Mkhi. If Mkhi does currently give us a better chance to win, it can’t be by that much. And if Nelson takes his chance and shows improvement then having a tricky, threatening LW to pair with Pepe at RW will be a huge boost to the squad going forward, both in the latter parts of this season and afterwards.

(I like Martinelli and Saka a lot too but realistically they’re too young/inexperienced to make much impact this year.)

seriously, Nelson was getting slated in preseason, but he still did more than Mkhi.

What a bum

1 Like

Oh shit dudes Couthino is definitely coming here. Barca is not happy that Madrid is trying to take over their development academy.

Nelson should start by getting some Cup time. He’s not ready. His end product and decision making needs work.

I’ve never rated Coutinho as 100mil+ player. But on a loan would be absolutely amazing. Can’t see how it would benefit Barca though unless they’re desperate to get him off the wage books for Neymar to come in.

Have you seen Mkhi’s end product? He had six goals and seven assists in 39 games and zero over the last eight league games when we fell apart. Fucker was like a black hole.

Outdid Ozil for the season then :thinking:

2 Likes

Both should be gone. Think of how much money saved in wages ffs

2 Likes

For me Mkhitaryan is a decent squad player. It’s only the amount he gets paid that makes me want rid of him, because it’s terrible value.

1 Like

Mkhi’s time is up. The only reason he’ll stay at Arsenal will be cause nobody wants to buy him. If Arsenal can somehow ship him out for a decent fees, that’ll be one of the highlights of the transfer window for me.

Meanwhile Nelson dribbles through 2-3 players, gets in a great position, looks up and puts a ball into the penalty box with not a single Arsenal player there.
Yep, I’ll take Mkhi.

Mkhi needs to go because you know the bullshit you’re gonna get with him, as soon as it looks like there’s something good there you’re let down right away. 1 good game, 5 games worth of shite. 1 great month of form followed by 3 terrible months of form.

Let’s just not.

3 Likes

can he play CB? lol @ getting him for our midfield.