Bukayo Saka (7)

Yeah who knows what the real situation is, but you certainly get the impression that he is a serious professional. Hope he signs long-termā€¦ the kind of young talent we need to be locking down.

1 Like

Back,sack and crack

7 Likes

jokeā€™s on him as we play with about a front 2, 2.5 at most.

and I watch every one of those games.

so jokeā€™s on me.

5 Likes

If we have any creativity, we would find a song similar to this

If he can end up been our version of Sterling, then all be good. I think him and Martinelli could be two of our top stars in the next few years. Love Saka, doesnā€™t complain about playing out of position and is willing to do a job for the team. Be massively shocked if he doesnā€™t sign a contract in the summer.

2 Likes

Marcel Lucassen, the actual Head of the Academy in stead of Mertesacker lol, did an interview in a Dutch magazine. In which he said about Saka that he thinks, because of Sakaā€™s shortcomings in tight spaces that he believes Saka doesnā€™t have the potential to become one of the best 30 wingers in the world. But as left back has the potential to become one of the bestā€¦

Changed the game when he came on, and his cross for Eddieā€™s goal was top class. You saw the games catching up with him in the second half. But the guyā€™s going to be a quality player.

2 Likes

:peach:

6 Likes

The cross and The finish :heart_eyes:

his crossing game must be better than any full back weā€™ve had sinceā€¦ who? Clichy and Sagna were both pretty poor crossers of the ball, donā€™t think anyone since have been that remarkable, Monorail with the odd cross but nothing specialā€¦ Cashley?

Great, great game till that absolute lapse of concentration for a spell where he gave the ball away dangerously 4 times in the span of 10 or so minutes but I can write it off on age and inexperience, heā€™s on a fine trajectory, long may it last.

3 Likes

Two academy products combining for the goal :muscle:

While an academy player failed to stop the cross

1 Like

Absolute baller

1 Like

Poetic

His second half was atrocious :rofl:

He had that 5-10 minute spell where he kept tripping over his laces or something and gifted them the ball constantly but other then that he was pretty good.

1 Like

Yeah I think there was a reason why he was benched for this one, but Kola gonna Kola :arteta:

2 Likes

saka and tierney can both cross so if we play tierney with saka left wing should create a lot of chances

I canā€™t wait for the Tierney Saka partnership down the left. Gonna be :fire::fire:

2 Likes