Bukayo Saka (7)

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Deserves an emoji on here. Iā€™ve got work to do (which is a first).

1 Like

Only 2 in the league, 4 in the CL alongside 2 goals

1 Like

this guy is gonna cause havoc on the LW.

1 Like

Added 5k to his salary

1 Like

Watch him start playing LW and completely lose his mojo because of the pressure that comes with being a LW for a big team lol

2 Likes

Tbf, heā€™s already done well at either LW or RW for us before.

Yeah, i think the extra 20 or so yards forward will end up breaking him unfortunately, for reasons I donā€™t fully understand.

1 Like

My boy Saka proved me wrong. How dare I put him in the same conversation as Nelson, lmao.

1 Like

And another L.

9 assists this season now. A generational talent.

1 Like

Yeh mate most of your takes are a bit off the mark.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Most exciting talent at the club right now. Hope we secure him to a new deal ASAP.

1 Like

Iā€™d be happy tying him to a six year deal on anything up to 50k a week.
30k is probably par for the course, but for the sake of 20k/week (which is absolutely nothing for a club our size) Iā€™d rather just get it done, rather than having ongoing negotiations and his head getting turned by another club.

1 Like

If we could pay Jenkinson what we paid him, it would be highly bizarre to haggle over 20k regarding someone like Saka.

5 Likes

I donā€™t think he would suffer playing higher up when Tierney reclaims the LB spot. Heā€™s demonstrated on a number of occasions that he has the trickery and guile to be an out and out winger.

Heā€™s better than doughboy Gnabry was at a comparable age and Iā€™d gauge heā€™s worth nigh-on Ā£180M by OA standards.

8 Likes

Sorry mate, wrong valuation.

Top young Left Backs only go for about ~Ā£70m

2 Likes

Heā€™ll sign a new deal no problems.

His agent is just making noise.

2 Likes

Of course, listen to him in interviews.

Quite clearly this isnā€™t a guy who has an ego out of control. Characters can change over time, hopefully with this one heā€™s just level headed and can avoid Fortnite and laughing gas, at least for a bit

2 Likes

This player is getting better as the season progresses. Heā€™s becoming reliable and thatā€™s worth the money he wants.