Bukayo Saka (7)

English Scottish Welsh Irish

Little surprised at this

1 Like

Maybe Ɩde and Laca were slightly better for me but I donā€™t mind, he was good. also, and Iā€™m not kidding, he is English. I wish I didnā€™t feel like I see that bias in these votes/awards etc. but I feel like I do. Also he is ridiculously likeable in general :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lol

1 Like

Itā€™s a public vote right? Iā€™d bet there are far more non English Arsenal fans voting in that tbh.

1 Like
2 Likes

Goal involvements :heart_eyes:

This goal felt very Liverpool. Win the ball and take advantage of the disorganisation.

1 Like

Tierney deserves some credit too. Did very well to win the ball and start the move quickly.

1 Like

Working on his goal tally, nice.

He adds the numbers it will give the doubters no ammo

1 Like

:goat:

7 Likes

Not quite Arjen Robben as the ball ended up in the bottom corner both times. The touch of the Riyad Mahrezā€™s.

Stat pad versus shit oppositionā€¦Pepe would be proud ;). Seriously though, thatā€™s exactly the type of goal he should be scoring with regularity.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe this is the first time heā€™s got a brace, he may have had three if he stayed on as well. Bukayo and Emile just get better and better

Tbf, I love him to bits and Iā€™m probably his biggest fan on here but I think the criticism of him at times is deserved.
Needs to start finishing his dinner like today. Although, I do think Norwichā€™s keeper and defence made it easy for him.

2 Likes

Nice. I think at this age is where Jack would really have kicked on for us if he hadnā€™t got that first bad injury. Such a shame.

1 Like

Loving Bukarjen Robben cutting in from the right and putting it into the left hand side of the net.

If he keeps up this kind of production even the most vile haters like @SRCJJ will have to acknowledge that he truly is the footballing equivalent of Christ.

6 Likes

Daily Mail:

ā€œSaka screams at kidsā€

1 Like

Itā€™s really good to see his productivity rocket in the last few weeks. My biggest issue with him was his inconsistency and lack of end product but heā€™s really pushing forward now and you love to see it.

If we can get around 15 G+A contributions from him in the league then weā€™ve struck gold. I think expecting those type of numbers is a reasonable estimation for someone of his talent level.

3 Likes

My biggest issue with him has been his finishing, more specifically his shot power.

Iā€™d generally back him to get a shot on target, (or a shot that would be on target without a block), but historically it would be a slow dribbler of an attempt, half the time straight at the keeper.

His first goal wasnā€™t a million miles away from that, it was just through a defenders legs and well placed into the corner.

So it was his second goal that really impressed me, Iā€™ve not seen that kind of shot power from him before, and combined with the placement made it unsaveable.

I really hope he kicks ( :laughing: ) on from it because with his pace and dribbling ability heā€™ll always be able to make space for a shot, so itā€™s just his end product that will determine how many goals he gets.

5 Likes