Bukayo Saka (7)

Now that sounds smooth. :sunglasses:

:partey: :gabriel:

Agree with this. His shots usually lack venom, which isnā€™t always bad but that second goal was a lot more like Arjen Robben or Mahrez.

1 Like

The Arsenal star has been consistently outstanding throughout the year and has easily been the Gunnersā€™ best player.

From Garth Crooks again.

Iā€™m genuinely so happy for the uptick in form but this is proof people donā€™t watch games lol

5 Likes

I canā€™t remember the specifics but the very first time I heard Garth Crooks say anything I remember thinking he was an idiot. Heā€™s never done anything to change that opinion. Stealing a living.

There was(is?) a famous country singer by the name of Garth Brooks. Is this clever word play or is it his real name?

Heā€™s real :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d go out on a limb and say he was the worst pundit on British TV. I have no idea why heā€™s even around. I think he was a half decent player 35 years ago? His team of the week is a real abomination, basically just 10 players who scored a goal that week most of the time.

4 Likes

His team of the weeks are brilliant though. Especially when he puts in players who didnā€™t even play.

1 Like

One thing Iā€™m delighted about is Bukayo is on target to hit double figure league goals, thatā€™s the production we need for a starting RW at this club, along with other facets contributing well to combination play.

2 Likes

This boy :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Terrific positioning and finish for the goal, really getting a taste for scoring which was the main thing he was lacking previously.
Need to give him a new contract ASAP

1 Like

Yeah, I was surprised he hit it first time, Saka a couple of months ago would have stopped the ball, delay a bit, opening to pass to Ode would close and his shot would have hit the defenders.

Heā€™s finally getting his timing right. Itā€™s not perfect in all occasions but heā€™s certainly improving on it. Will be such a menace in a few years.

1 Like

Thought he had a super game, right choice to sub him out as he was gassed.

Lads adding some physicality to his game too. The incident in the Euro final were he gets ragged not happening now.

4 Likes

He is often the receiver of long balls now and he tends to put a good fight in the air.
Reckon this is an area Arteta and co. have been working with him. Heā€™s always gonna be a target so he has to toughen up.
Ronaldo a great example of a player being targeted and he ended up thriving on it by drawing key fouls and penalties and then he built on his physicality himself which made him one of the best players to have in a penalty box.

2 Likes

Well taken goal and so nice to genuine growth in these younger players, they have grit and personality too.

Hale End produced some gems

13 Likes

Really turning it on lately. Excellent form.

5 Likes

Just quietly itā€™s a goal involvement every other game now.

2 Likes
4 Likes