Bukayo Saka (7)

Would you sign off on selling him this summer? Or hope he delivers in Qatar and Newcastle table a ridiculous fee?

If I could have it my way I wouldn’t sell him at all. As a fan I don’t believe in selling your best assets to balance the books.

Unfortunately I think the club will be forced to sell.

1 Like

Apparently David Luiz is the person who’s done the most for him in his career. Says that goes for most of the youngsters as well :joy: ah well Arteta

Arteta ain’t a player bro

2 Likes

Arteta Agenda

Doesnt matter. They will do whatever they can to mug of Arteta.

Love Luiz. Think he was given so much unnecessary stick by Arsenal fans just because of his reputation and Chelsea past

Not flawless by any stretch of the imagination but his experience was important. Was easily our best CB during our time here. Doesn’t say much about our options.

4 Likes

That does indeed suck lol.

He was fine as a player. Probably stayed a year too long and if the club hadn’t been in such disarray they’d have replaced him after the 2020 season.

Great half tonight, if he had a quality attacking full back overlapping him that could take the game on then this one would probably be over.

I think the consistency will come. Just love his attitude though. Always trying to play positive.

1 Like

He is not a goal threat still not confident he will score when the chance comes to him

1 Like

I do agree with that, his production numbers are poor.

In general he was quality tonight though.

Tonight he was forced to dribble at his appointments similar to how Pepe does, he needs to work on his shooting.

He needs to be more decisive in the box. He’s getting the Iwobi syndrome where he spends too much time trying to decide what to do in good positions.

1 Like

More goals and assists will come with time. The lads got bags of class and is still a wee bairn, it’ll happen.

Very excited to see how good ESR, Saka and Odegaard are in a year or twos time. Hopefully we get a gunman striker in soon and do something of relevance with all the talent.

4 Likes

Not familiar with that expression. It reads like you need to say it with a Scottish accent though.

1 Like

It is Scottish. Means little child. Not sure when Jakey converted to Scottish.

5 Likes

2 Likes

When it didn’t come home