Bukayo Saka (7)

JFC.

I know there’s always ugly racist behavior when a team loses a final but cmon people. He’s a child. He can’t even drink in the USA.

1 Like

Tried searching his @but a totally different profile came up. Edited or I dunno how it works. Probably the latter

Why is it always people with a flag in their user name

Wait it is the right profile. He changed his name and picture to troll… think it’s a kid he claims he’s black but he’s not the guy in the picture he posts like a 12 year old

Trouble is with anon accounts on there you don’t know the motive behind any tweets. Could be a genuine prick with that mindset but just as likely could be some arsehole pretending and putting out tweets to stir shit up. About time you need to submit some form of ID to be able to open social media accounts.

Only 9h ago he referenced his ‘black mates’ as a defence for why he wasn’t a racist.

And now he says he is also black.

Sounds like someone panicking.

Even bloody Boohoo getting on the Saka train

6 Likes

at least they didn’t boo hoo him

Good to see that the support for him is so widespread.

Drowns out the cunts who want to shower a 19 year old with abuse

16 Likes

I’d never have the bottle to take a penalty :joy:

tbf you would have to walk 500 miles just to step up and take it

4 Likes

And then walk 500 more!

9 Likes

Such a bottle job decision.

Sako is trending on Twitter lol can’t even spell it right the disrespect.

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

maybe they were talking about bakary sako, ex palace player

1 Like

Make no mistake the kids going to be absolutely destroyed by this by his country. It’s going to go from being a level headed A* golden boy to the Daily Mail tracing the authenticity of his family tree.

Hopefully he can do a Sterling and flourish despite of it but it’s not going to be nice for the young lad at all.

3 Likes

Honestly don’t think that’ll be the case this time.

7 Likes

Why?

And it’s all down to the order they took it in, because two others also missed and Rashford didn’t even put it on target FFS. Those two will get killed also of course but the idea that you deserve more criticism just because it’s the decisive penalty is nonsense. Honestly, fuck Southgate for doing this to him.

6 Likes