Bukayo Saka (7)

His technique is actually quite good IMO

Makes it very difficult for the opposition keeper, he was just unlucky that’s it

Yep, you’re right.

Saka’s is unfortunate because he was the last taker.

I was laughing after Jorginho–like, what was he thinking?

Regardless, let’s hope that Saka puts it behind him and comes back with a vengeance.

1 Like
17 Likes

This is brilliant from Dani

Saka was one of 3 players to miss.

Not his fault we lose, but all the emphasis is always on the last guy to miss.

More courage than Sterling, Henderson and Grealish, amongst others.

Huge, huge balls on this guy. Massive future ahead of him.

6 Likes

It’s very easy to be cynical (I should know) about stuff like this, but tbh Dani is a class act for this.

7 Likes

Phillips is the most player who has been comforting Saka after the miss… I thought Grealish was his best mate… Did Phillips and Saka play for England at the U21s or something?
Respect for Phillips

Hold your head up high Saka!

1 Like

Crack is such a weird term of endearment tho lol

1 Like

Crack’s great, I’m picking some up right now.

7 Likes

I’m sorry but I don’t think you get to claim people who root against England are somehow plastic Arsenal fans. That’s kind of shitty even if English fans are hurting right now.

I can’t speak for other people who rooted against England but I back Saka because he’s an Arsenal player, yes, but also because after all the shit talking and trolling during the tournament, he’s still a teenager under incredible pressure who volunteered to do something his more senior colleagues didn’t.

International soccer requires a little cognitive dissonance from supporters. You guys cheer for Harry Kane, I’d cheer for Pulisic despite hating Chelsea. It doesn’t make us plastic Arsenal fans.

9 Likes

Fair enough to everything you’ve said, but just give us a pass right now man, against all logic thats what I’m asking you to do

:sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Nah, you’re mods so you are held to a higher standard that the rest of us and Leper was already throwing arbitrary bans today.

4 Likes

*Me to you at this moment.

Let them be irrationally angry bro

1 Like

Hard to see you guys upset about it. Like I said, I wouldn’t wish a pk loss on anyone.

2 Likes

Its a desperate plea from me haha, don’t take it so deeply lol

Poor boy.

What an absolute hero. 20 years old and taking the 5th penalty in a penalty shootout in the Euro finals and first England final in 55 years.

What character. This wasn’t his fault, rashford and Sancho and their stupid run ups are way more to blame.

1 Like

Yeah just let us vent haha, certainly not meant it any bad way! I don’t expect an England love in but when you visit this site after a defeat on penalties it’s easy to be irrational haha

Back to Arsenal next week…

2 Likes

Saka will bounce back. He’s made of stern stuff. I’m just glad he missed that in that game rather than an important game for Arsenal

4 Likes

What does this mean? So we have to support England because we support Arsenal?

1 Like

I don’t see why there is hate on Grealish (and Sterling and Henderson)…

Can we confirm it was Jack and Raheem telling Southgate not picking them to take the PK, or it was only Southgate’s sole decision?

If it was Southgate’s decision, why we have to say Jack (and Raheem)are cunts and cowards?
I don’t get it.