Bukayo Saka (7)

Man of the match

18 Likes

Yeah if he gets an injury maybe.

1 Like

Iā€™m a optimist even in these troubled times :grin:

2 Likes

Might be sooner if we donā€™t change coach.

1 Like

RHE

1 Like

I know I donā€™t know the guy, but Iā€™m so fucking proud of Saka. Itā€™s like weā€™ve all watched him grow up and itā€™s only been like 2 years

6 Likes

This is where Saka stands out from the rest for me. Itā€™s what weā€™ve been hearing since his youth days from guys like Freddie and Per. Sakaā€™s talented and all but his character is the key. Quick learner, listens to his coaches, doesnā€™t complain, etc.

Iā€™ve said it before but the Saka household should be proud for raising this young man. Hopefully I havenā€™t jinxed him. :sweat_smile:
Keep going Bukayo and youā€™ll be at the very top soon.

9 Likes

This kills me though :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think he was just changing his shirt and people decided to meme it

Man himself crediting who he thinks played the major partsā€¦

1 Like

Lmaooooo Arteta didnā€™t do shit, it was all Artetaā€™s dad Unai :joy::joy:

1 Like

Interviewer: So what kind of influence has Arteta had on you?

Saka: I would just like say thank you to Emery, Ljungberg, Wenger, Mertesacker, all the coaching staff, the cleaners, the tea lady, Goonersaurus and everyone who has supported me.
Who is this Arteta youā€™re talking about?

2 Likes

Was it only 28 second interview then? People actually doing the lad a disservice here to push an agenda.
You have enough ammunition for questioning Arteta lads but fabrications just let your down. Tbh such is some of the rubbish posted that itā€™s what makes me take a less partisan view on his removal now.

5 Likes

Lol, exactly what I thought. The way he says ā€œfor startersā€ would seem to imply that he wanted to thank a couple other people before turning his attention to the focus of the question, which was Arteta, who Iā€™d wager he went on to talk about and thank.

I donā€™t personally credit Arteta that much for Saka and have made the point before, but making out Saka has snubbed Arteta with his answer is probably unfair (though I suspect it was done humorously rather than to misleadā€¦)

3 Likes

9 Likes

That belt is really shit.

2 Likes

He should move it up so it covers the BT bit

1 Like

:hugs::grin:.

2 Likes